Login to your account

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Magic Has Faded

Joey pulled away and gazed down at her, taking a moment to breath. She was his world. For once in his life he had something to care about, and he was in it all the way. He kissed her again, lifting his hand to hold the side of her face, stroking her cheek with his thumb and letting his emotions flow.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Something was different about this kiss. It was more.. Emotional. Loving, even. It made her heart stutter. She rested a hand on the side of his neck and kissed him back sweetly, giving his bottom lip a gentle nip.

Joey smiled and accepted the nip, resting against her a bit more, he pulled away and kisses down her neck, grazing his tongue gently on the flesh.

Astoria leaned her head back to expose some more of her skin, humming softly. She rubbed his shoulder and arm, and back. She could feel the heat rising to her face already.

Joey leaned closer as she tilted her head, wrapping his lips around her skin and swirling his tongue on the skin.

Astoria moaned softly and wrapped a slim leg around his waist, pressing him closer to her.

Joey instinctively pressed his body to hers, gasping quietly against her skin as he did. His face pressed against her neck and he smiled.

Astoria kissed the side of his head and ran a gentle hand up and down his back, sighing softly.

Joey waited to make sure everything was okay before he kisse her again, beginning to grind slowly. It felt so... Natural. He whispered against her neck,"I think we should stop here..."

Astoria closed her eyes and sighed, her body burning. "If you want to." She whispered, gently kissing the side of his head.

Joey rolled his lips softly and kissed her neck again, grinding once more,"I just don't want to go too far at once... Mmm.. I want you so bad,"he groaned softly, his forehead resting against her shoulder.

Astoria moaned softly, her leg squeezing him gently. "I want you too." She whispered. She could feel him against her and could tell that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

Joey closed his eyes and shuddered, pulling her shirt up slowly to pull it off. He couldn't worry about it being too soon or too fast, it was all going to happen how it happened and he went with the flow.

Astoria felt a little shy all of a sudden, and a deep blush rose to her cheeks. She bit her bottom lip and tried to calm her heart. She's never been this indecent around any man before, and she was afraid that she might disappoint him.

Joey gazed at her, taking a deep breath. He has never seen a woman like this before a heat rose in his cheeks and he smiled, kissing across her chest slowly,"You are so prefect.."

Astoria blushed and looked up at the ceiling of the tent, her breathing heavy. She's sure that he can feel her heart pounding. "I'm glad that you think so.." She said breathlessly.

He kissed her chest again, smiling and squeezing them softly,"I know so... You are absolutely stunning." He paused to look her eyes, sensing the look in her eyes,"Astoria, is everything okay?"

Astoria nodded and smiled softly. "Yes. Everything's fine." She answered, gently touching his flushed cheek. The almost embarrassed, nervous look on his face is absolutely adorable.

Joey sighed in relief and nodded,"Good," he smiled at her,"Did you ever imagine this happening?"

Astoria smiled and shook her head. "No, to be honest." She leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "But I'm glad that it is."

Joey smiled and reached up, holding her cheek and stroking it softly,"I am so glad I ran into you that night in the city..."

Astoria rested her hand on his and looked into his eyes. "Me too." She whispered and he took his hand from her cheek and rested it on her chest, right where her heart is.

Joey felt a loving warmth burst in his chest and he took a deep breath, moving his hand and kissing the spot. They were together in a way he never thought would happen for him, not even a Muggle. He held the kiss on her skin before he began to grind against her again. His entire world was turned upside down and now it felt nothing but right

Astoria closed her eyes and rested her hand in his hair, a soft moan escaping her lips. She slowly pushed him back, but only slightly. She sat up a little and looked into his eyes as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, slowly shrugging it off of her shoulders and setting it to the side.

His lips found her tips with ease, grinding with a bit more pressure. He felt connected, in the zone, comfortable.

Astoria tangled her fingers in his hair and gasped softly, looking down at him. She bit her bottom lip and kissed his head, goosebumps rising all over skin.

(Sorry for the short posts, I'm getting my nails done. xD)

Her reaction sparked a nerve in him and he became more focused on making her feel good and getting whatever he could. He leaned up and kissed her lips, passionately.

(It's okay!)

Astoria wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back deeply, her heart pounding. She moved her hands to grip his shoulders, her body still tingling from the feel of his lips.

His breathing became heavy as he rolled over her and grinded harder, pressing himself against her tenderly. He kissed her, and held her sides, loving the affection. She was right, he did get warm fast.

Astoria moaned against his lips, her body heating up in certain places. She ran her hands up and down his chest and sides, feeling his toned body.