Login to your account

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Magic Has Faded

Joey started at it skeptically, chuckling slightly before turning to her,"I can think of something much more intoxicating..." He smiled at her playfully before kissing her softly.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Astoria was a little caught off guard, but she recovered quickly. She set the bottle down and rested her hands on the sides of his neck, kissing him back slowly and gently.

As he gently pulled away from the kids his smile became a bit more real,"Now... Those affects are great and it didn't burn all that much."

Astoria blushed deeply and bit her bottom lip, watching his face. After a moment, she grinned. "You're right." She said softly, her thumb running across his bottom lip gently.

Joey noticed her demeanor change as she dragged her thumb over his lips and he grinned. What could she possibly be thinking? He waited, licking his propensity as he let his eyes ventured beautiful face and body.

Astoria glanced down at his lips, before meeting his eyes again. "You're really handsome.." She whispered, a smirk forming on her lips. She hooked an arm around his neck and leaned up, connecting their lips once more, but more firmly this time.

Joey placed a hand on her hip, the other holding them up as they kissed, his hand pulling her body against his and his palm giving her a gentle squeeze,"And you are absolutely stunning."

Astoria smiled and pulled back to stand up. She grabbed his hands and pulled him up with her. "It's easier this way." She whispered and she wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tippy toes to kiss him once again, her heart pounding in her chest.

Joey could feel her heartbeat against his chest, his hands holding the small of her back as they kissed again. He picked her up and spun her around playfully, grinning.

Astoria giggled and clung to him as he spun her. When her feet touched the ground again, she looked up, meeting his eyes. She felt breathless, her cheeks red. It's an amazing feeling.

He dipped her playfully before kissing her nose,"You are stunning."

Astoria smiled and pressed her forehead against his. "Thank you." She whispered, giving his lips a gentle peck or two.

"Well, how about some of that fire stuff, ay?" He got her onto her feet and smiled. He couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

She nodded and picked up the bottle before plopping down onto her cot. She gave him a mischevious smile before opening the bottle and taking a long swig. It burned, but it warmed her up and it felt satisfying. She shuddered and smiled, handing the bottle to Joey.

Joey slowly took a drink, choking on it a bit before taking it all down. It burned and it felt great, just like she said it would. He smiled and took another small sip.

(Hey love! I have to get up in five hours to babysit. So goodnight!)

Astoria smiled as she watched his face. "The effects are extremely powerful so don't drink too much if you can't handle it." She took the bottle from him and took another long swig. "I get a little... Touchy, when I'm under the influence, so I apologize in advance for any unacceptable actions." She said before taking another long drink, passing it back to him.

(Goodnight love!)

Joey chuckled and shook his head,"I think we've already gotten touchy sober, anything that happens I'm okay with." He held onto the bottle but didn't drink anymore, it was already very strong.

Astoria only drank a little bit more, then she couldn't handle any more. She laid back, waiting for the effects to kick in, and when they did, she felt pretty goofy.

Joey couldn't help but laugh at her and he just watched her. He held her hand and laid down as well.

Astoria looked at him and smiled dazedly, squeezing his hand. She slowly sat up and hovered over him, her hair acting as a curtain around their faces. She leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

Joey smiled and have her hand a gentle squeeze and their lips met. It burned and sparked from the fire whisky mixing on their lips.

Astoria let the kiss linger for a while, then she slowly pulled back and looked down at him. "You didn't have a sweetheart before this war started?" She asked, her fingertips running down his cheekbone, to the side of his neck.

"Never had the chance... You were my first kiss, actually,"Joey said softly, blushing slightly at the thought.

Astoria's eyes widened slightly and she grinned. "Oh really? I had no idea. You're a natural, then." She kissed his cheek. "So you've never known what it was like to.. Want somebody?" She asked, her fingertips still trailing his skin.

Joey chuckled,"Other than women in pictures, no... I've never intellectually wanted someone...And here you are,"he whispered against between them. And he smiled,"What about you?"

Astoria sat up slightly and looked towards the fire jar. "Well.. Not really. My parents want me to marry a pure blood, because we're purebloods. No Muggles in our family. But. " She looked down at him. "I'm not going to." She smiled and slowly straddled his waist carefully. "How do you know that I didn't slip you a love potion?" She teased.

"I wouldn't mind if you did,"Joey said playfully, his fingertip running up her spine slowly, their eyes connected

Astoria smiled. "You wouldn't mind now, but you would mind when the effects wore off." She chuckled. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not that helpless." She leaned down and pressed her forehead to his, biting her bottom lip. She was admiring how handsome he is, her fingertips brushing his collarbone.

"No, you are all the help you need,"Joey said with a grin, giving her a squeeze at her waist and grinning, kissing her slowly.

Astoria closed her eyes and kissed him back, her lips tingling pleasantly. She felt slightly dizzy from the fire whiskey, but it's a plesant feeling. She felt at peace, with Joey. And she felt wanted.