Login to your account

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: After The Magic Has Faded

"Oh, it is absolutely gorgeous! Now, how do you like your hair?"Laurey asked, softly stroking out her long locks.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Astoria shrugged. "I don't really know. It's been a long time since I've done anything to it."

Jorri giggled,"Mommy you should braid it like you braid mine!!" And so Laurey began to braid, just a headband, from behind one ear to the other side.

Astoria smiled as her hair was worked on. It felt really nice. It reminded her of old times with her mother and little sister.

Finally, Michael knocked on the door, grinning,"He's ready if you are."

Astoria bit her bottom lip, wondering what on earth was going on. "Go ahead sweetie." Laurey encouraged. Astoria slowly stood up and walked to the door, stepping out and smiling at Michael.

Joey was waiting at the top of the stairs, offering his arm out to her,"Come on, love."

Astoria smiles and approached her, gently taking his arm, her heart pounding pleasantly, butterflies in her stomach.

They walked down the stairs slowly, everything rearranged. There were candles here and there, and a blanket bed in the middle of the floor with a small dinner arranged- fish and rice,"We've never actually been on a date.."

Astoria grinned and turned to him. "That's so sweet." She said breathlessly. He looked absolutely handsome, he took her breath away.

He smiled and motioned to the room,"There's no magic,so it's not as fabulous as it could be... But this is how Muggles do it."

Astoria chuckled and kissed his cheek. "It's perfect." She whispered. They went and sat down and began to eat. "It's really good "

"Thanks.. I thought about making beans a soup for kicks, but I couldn't,"he said with a laugh.

Astoria laughed. "We'll leave that for next time." She said with a wink, taking a sip of her drink.

He grinned and kissed her shoulder,"You look absolutely gorgeous."

Astoria blushed and looked into his eyes. "Thank you." She answered. "And you look very handsome."

He grinned, nodding,"Thank you.. So, what's next? For you?"

Astoria rose an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asked, sipping at her drink again.

"Well.. We cant just sit around forever.. What are your dreams? Aspirations?"

Astoria signed and looked down at a candle flame thoughtfully. "Well, I've always wanted to travel the world. What about you?"

"I never had time for dreams... And I had left with the Muggles,"Joey said with a sigh, shaking his head.

Astoria gently took his hand and squeezed it softly. "Well, now you can make your own dreams." She whispered.

"We will see,"He said with a soft shrug.

Astoria smiled and set her drink down, leaned over to kiss his cheek. "This was really nice of you." She whispered.

"It was something I really wanted,"Joey said with a grin.

Astoria smiled. "Me too." She answered. They finished their dinner, which was really great. They then sat back down on the ground, cuddling with each other and just talking about anything.

It was a sweet, romantic night, and Joey walked her back up to her room at the end,"Well, that was great, thanks for going along with everything."

Astoria smiled and turned to him. "It was really fun. I loved it." She whispered. She rested her hand on his cheek and leaned up to press her lips to his.

The kiss was slow and romantic, and he held her hips, leaning her on her bedroom door.
    (I gotta go, baby woke up!! )

Astoria wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. It was just so warm and sweet.
    (Okay)