Login to your account

Thread: Seeking 1x1 for Skyrim Adventures (or suggest other)

Humble Farmer With a Sword EisforEnigma's Avatar

Seeking 1x1 for Skyrim Adventures (or suggest other)

I'll keep this simple, friends. I'm a Skyrim enthusiast looking for a new adventure. I've got plot ideas aplenty and characters coming out my yin yang. Your task, should you choose to accept it, will be to pick one or two (or several more) that sound good to play with, and then we shall work together to craft a story worth the telling!

For your perusing pleasure...
    • Baori - Redguard blacksmith with a warhammer; honor-bound and determined to live up to her destiny as Dragonborn.
    • Thessaly - Bosmer rogue with twin blades; street urchin from Cyrodil with a fear of Thalmor and a magnificent reluctance to accept her destiny as Dragonborn.
    • Rhuk - Ruthless Orc mercenary with an axe and shield; loathes hiring himself out but does nothing better than hunting down and slaughtering men and mer. Besides maybe cooking.
    • Sisko - Breton alchemist, spy, and strumpet. Also rising star in first the Thieves' Guild and later the Brotherhood with a lasting grudge against Maven Blackbriar.
    • Aleksander - Thalmor mage at the end of his life; a powerful summoner with a unique relationship with his atronachs and a mean streak a mile long.
    • Gil - A Vigilant of Stendarr with a deep hatred of Daedra and a habit of biting off more than he can chew.
    • Chime - An acrobatic Bosmer with the ability steal majicka pools from mages. Owes loyalties to a dark and mysterious figure.
    • Danica - An eccentric Breton with talent for ranged combat and a penchant for exaggeration. Risk-taking adventurer to the core, she'll do a thing if you say she can't and try anything else at least twice.
    • Leto - A recent and fairly ineffectual addition to the ranks of the Vigilant of Stendarr, who has more experience as a hunter and cook than as a monster slayer.

And a few plot springboards...
    • Imperials? Stormcloaks? Screw them both - let's join the dragons! Alduin may be raising his brethren from the grave to do his bidding, but not all dragons are of like mind.
    • Witches, Necromancers, and Hagravens run rampant across Skyrim! And the mage college simply stands by and does nothing? Unacceptable!
    • Dragons have returned! The mystery is - who is responsible? The Blades think the Thalmor are responsible. The Imperials blame the Stormcloaks. The land is in turmoil, torn by war, and everyone is searching for someone to punish. Who better to blame for the resurrection of the ancient evil than Necromancers?
    • Talos' divinity has caused a shift in the cosmic balance. To restore it, Talos must be restored to mortal status or Tamriel faces another Oblivion Crisis. Thus, the Skyrim Civil War. Only trouble is, Talos might not be terribly cooperative about this.

The roots of these characters and stories go far deeper than they appear! If you'd like more detail or more in-depth ideas, I'm ready and willing to answer questions! Also, please share what you'd like to see most in the RP! We can make it happen!

Also, if Skyrim is really not your cup of tea, but you think it'd be fun to try something else with me, it never hurts to ask. This is just my main jams.
    Last edited by EisforEnigma; 01-26-2015 at 11:56 PM.