Login to your account

Thread: Hiiiii I'm Ziia!

Hiiiii I'm Ziia!

★Ziia, Zea, Zeea, Ziya... it doesn't matter! (^–^)

★I'm not new to RPing but I haven't RP'd properly in years... Recently I started RPing again but I had some bad experiences (,__.)
    Partners disappearing on me without a warning... Please don't do that to me! Please! Please don't stop a good RP for no reason and please let me know if you won't be able to post for a while... When things like that happen it makes it increasingly harder for me to start new RPs with anyone!

★I don't, I mean... I like reading fantasy but I don't like writing it... I only do it if it eventually turns out that none of it was real (hallucinations caused by drug use/mental illness...)

★I haven't played anything other than modern realistic slice of life in many years. It's what I prefer. Near future/light scifi is okay too.

★My rps concentrate on characters and interactions between them. This doesn't mean sexual/romantic interactions . Neither is excluded, but they usually aren't the main point. Sex will never be the main point. Dysfunctional/codependent relationships are the best. "normal" relationships are usually boring...

★I like very dark themes. Though not sexual, I'm sure most of them will be seen as mature themes. You can't possibly throw anything too dark at me.

★I write 500-600 words per post on average but that depends on the RP and the partner. Recently my longest post was 1900 words.
    •★I play female mains and either side characters. I don't play dominant females. This doesn't mean my females are necessarily nice... Not at all.

★In real life, I'm lonely. No matter where you are, I live far away from you. I have no boyfriend and no friends. (I've been single for so many months, this is the longest I've ever been single!) No friends my age anyway. I have people who care about me, but...

★I love everything to do with water. Water is my element. For now I'm stuck living far away from the ocean. Maybe that will change...

★I like writing poetry and short story-like poetry. Maybe I'll share it... It's mostly deep and dark...

★Even if it's just internet friends, I'd like some friends... ♥
    Last edited by ziia; 12-03-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    ★I like PMs! I like friends!
    ★Please send me a PM!
    ★Please be my friend? ♥

Welcome to WTFRPG!
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Heya Ziia! I'm sure you'll like it around here - Lots of other users enjoy stories that have slightly darker themes and complex relationships, so I'm sure you'll find a bunch of RPs to join in.

If you need any help, give a shout!