Login to your account

Thread: [BOOKS] Tea and leaves and pages.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[BOOKS] Tea and leaves and pages.

SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME...

Since we're a writing community, it only makes sense that we're also avid readers. Maybe. I confess, I haven't been spending a lot of time reading in the past few years (I blame it on school, which is odd, lol), but as I reorient myself, I find that I really do miss reading! There's something super fantastical about curling up in bed or in a chair and just spending a rainy day inside with a hot cup of tea and a thoroughly exciting book in hand.

So, WTF'ers, tell me, what are you reading or what have you read and what do you like or don't like! You don't have to recommend "classics," lol. Feel free to just talk about how much you love that supermarket paperback you purchased on a whim. Guilty pleasure reads are, often times, the best kind of reads. ;3

• Please follow all WTF rules!
    • People have varied and different tastes; not everyone will like the same things. Respect the difference!
    • Suggestions should be (or close to) PG-13! If not, head on over to the sister thread!
    • This thread is only for novels / short stories / fan fiction. Sorry, comic / manga fans!

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-13-2014 at 07:33 PM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.