Login to your account

Thread: Halloween '14 : Tell me about it!

Halloween '14 : Tell me about it!

So, with Halloween (and Halloween weekend) over, how was it for everyone? Did you dress up (and maybe you'd like to post a picture)? Did you get a good haul (but not as good as this one time in childhood)? Or did you just have boatloads of fun and adventure?

Whatever the case is, just wanna check in on how you guys spent the weekend! Heck, even if all you did was stay snug in bed and read a good book, let us know! After all, everyone could always use a good book! ;3

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

i sat around friday and went to bed early-ish! >D

i totally didn't get my costume done this year though. so i'm going to spend the rest of the coming year to finish my costume and my brothers armor (do it properly and like really refine the costumes). i was sad I didn't get it done but i ran out of time and shit. ah well.

then yesterday i went to my friends house for a little party and played video games. we had this awesome setup of 3 xboxes, 1 wiiu, 1 pc (for all the steam multiplayer games, we had a attachment to attach controllers) and we just played all kinds of games. then we played a jenga-drinking game, where it's janga but all the tiles have instructions are them (I can't remember the name of the drinking game it's based on) but basically it has things like "Girls Drink" or "Never Have I Ever" or "Categories" and you go around drinking as you play jenga.

sort of flirted a little with my friends new roommate too. shes really cute and had the night been different i would have totally taken her up on her offer to passout in her bed. > w < ahh next time i'll pull up my big girl socks and be a little more forward.
    Last edited by Strude; 11-03-2014 at 03:38 AM.

My boyfriend, best friend, and I were supposed to go to Salem. We waited for the train and it was a no show so I checked online and saw that all trains coming from my line were cancelled due to engine issues. Cold, but determined, we drove to Salem.

Took us no time to get there but there was no parking. Or at least parking that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Giving up on Salem, we went back to my hometown and did some bar hopping there. I was the DD so I didn't get to drink much of anything, but it was okay. Gave me a chance to people watch (I love people watching).

Even though it wasn't what I wanted or planned for, overall it was a pretty good Halloween. And, in my boyfriend's drunken state, he admitted I was sexy. There's a first time for everything, people!

Ohhhh, so about dem costumes. We were supposed to go as characters from Arrow but the beau was a slacker and didn't order his Arrow hoodie. And the best friend didn't have money. So it was really just me in costume. It was very last minute and not overly detailed, but I was Black Canary.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I'll share my totally incomplete costume when I get home and the pieces of my brothers.

Halloween was fun for the most part! The day before, League Club organized a small Harrowing event, but not very many people showed up since it was in the middle of midterms ): (We had to combine two factions on each side to have decent groups) For those that did we had a costume making contest where people used rolls of butcher paper and markers to make the best League character cosplay that they can! It was funny because there was one group that went all out to draw emblems, make a 3D sword, everything while the other group didn't exactly think theirs through and ended up with something that was funny but not as technically sound.

Team Tryhard (Noxus & Demacia) ended up doing Garen while Team Fuckitlet'shavefun (Freljord and Ionia) did Spooky Nocturne: Link I mean Garen (left) was pretty sweet but Nocturne made me laugh pretty hard so while I gave it to Nocturne, the eventual winner was Garen. And yes, we did make them LARP. In the end though everyone had fun and finally started socializing (something we've been emphasizing in the club since the beginning so I was pretty happy despite the lack of people. Also we had a really cool Red Card Katarina with us! Me in the middle with mah nurse outfit and my roommie that we turned into an Ahri

RIGHT NOW TO THE NOT AS FUN PART! Halloween day I was free of classes and basically did as much homework as my motivationless body would allow until night time when I got dressed up, made up and hit up a party Because I'm cheap I just kept on my nurse costume and met a lot of cool people since it was hosted by another club. Partied too hard and had to go home early @___@

Overall it was better than last year's day of doing nothing, but hopefully next year will be even better!
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Aww... you guys are a bunch of qt314.

@ STRUDE ;

WHERE ARE MY DRUNK VIDEOS? I am disappoint that they are not linked here. lol

And, aww, you go getta 'em tiger... next time. Next time.

@ XAV ;

Ouch about the driving, but glad that the evening turned out good. And boo to them for not getting their costumes together. For shame, haha.

I went as Canada. Not really though. I threw on my Sochi Canadian track jacket and said costume finished, lol. Not really. I just grabbed the first jacket nearby because it was cold, lolololol...

@ COWS ;

Oh wow, I forgot that there was a LoL club on campus. But the iron-chef-cosplay (?) looked totally sick, haha.

I also have to say... whenever I see stripes in that formation, I only think of Footlocker. So even though I know that's the outfit/costume for Kat, all I can think of is: when did Kat get a job at Footlocker??

And being cheap is the epitome of college student life, lol. In my earlier years of college, my costumes were: as little material on my body as possible. Aww, yeah, I'm definitely a classy girl... lololol.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.