Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OOC : HEIST : DOMESTIC GANGSTERS

nope, tonight is an early night. I went to bed way to late this morning. -____-'

Lenna's ok with this as she is mostly monog (as in one serious relationship) anyway, but how would he feel about her using sex to access information or gain the trust of clientele? Is that off limits or fine as long as she informs him/doesn't start a real relationship?
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Matthew's okay with that. He doesn't mind someone tightening their belt for him, or someone watching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo View Post
    Lenna's ok with this as she is mostly monog (as in one serious relationship) anyway, but how would he feel about her using sex to access information or gain the trust of clientele? Is that off limits or fine as long as she informs him/doesn't start a real relationship?
    No he is okay with it, but as always it requires communication. If he doesn't know it is for a job it violates his trust and then it's hell to pay. So long as intentions are communicated he's generally okay. So in-game if something comes up you'll want to do some kind of exchange with him (either during the scene or off-camera via a journal exchange --- like text messages!)

Quote Originally Posted by PastelPrinceling View Post
    Matthew's okay with that. He doesn't mind someone tightening their belt for him, or someone watching him.
    Awesome. The above applies to him too, well to everyone, Montgomery is a control freak and everything should be communicated to him so he can control the relationship how he wants!

Terrible man he is.

Such a good night sleep, had a weird ass dream though. Woke up with the strangest feeling, like I kind wanted parts of it to be real.
    Last edited by Strude; 11-06-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Being the Pope's daughter DOES sound fun lol. And good to know Monty's a consistent hard ass lol

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

I wouldn't know if it is or not . . . I never saw the Pope, just in my head I was all "Yup I'm the Pope's daughter" and I remember that being a clear, logical conclusion.

XD

It was a good dream though, so much shit happened. I wish I could describe it all, just shit happened. Like the guy who was shot was bald and I thought he was really attractive. XD I constantly thought "man I must be in love with this dude" and then random shit happened.

Crossing the street was crazy too, almost got hit or something and the walkway was strange.

Just all around a rather vivid, strange dream.

Haha yeah he is a consistent hardass. I have to remind myself to be harsh with everyone when I'm writing as him. XD

By the way people can post. Just putting that out there for the rest of your beautiful people who aren't Tika, Princling and I!
    Last edited by Strude; 11-06-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Let's see how much I can post in twenty minutes... (on the apartment computer since mine's in Startup Repair Hell)

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Ah. Well it's only 200 word replies, I find it very easy to get out 200 words! >D

*wishes you luck*

Matthew shouldn't be enjoying eavesdropping as much as he is. Terror, child.

Oh my gosh I almost had a heart attack. I am writing at school so I wrote my post directly into the text window (normally I type in a GDoc), but the site logs you out if you're idle to long. So I went to post and it force me to log in and I almost thought I lost my post. I was going to be so heartbroken, I really liked how the exchange came out.

*brushes sweat from her brow* Good thing it posted the post and didn't delete it.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

OH NO I went slightly over my post limits.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

49 words over! >D oops! lawls.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

OKAY! Time to head home. Talk to y'all later tonight.

OH MY GOSH THE CUTENESS! > W <

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNs9shgQ2rI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugwQtPdkKU

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I want this shirt! >D
    Granted I wouldn't ware it near my parents, but I want it.

Important NPC
    I think Eoin's relationship with Monty at the moment is blossoming? He is just coming to terms withat his feelings and perhaps Monty is helping him with that? Perhaps the sort of grew up together and so there is a large level of trust? What do you think?
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    I think Eoin's relationship with Monty at the moment is blossoming? He is just coming to terms withat his feelings and perhaps Monty is helping him with that? Perhaps the sort of grew up together and so there is a large level of trust? What do you think?
    Going off the skype convo. I agree, shall we say Eoin was part of Jackson's crew (the man that ran the city before Monty killed him) and Eoin stayed with Monty after shit went down and the takeover took place. Helping Monty to secure territory, assets, trades and so on. Quickly becoming Monty's second when he established himself within the city as the new lead boss.

Since Monty is pretty open about being fairly tactile he gets up in Eoin's space a lot, not exactly expecting anything out of it since he has so many other relationships to fill his needs. However, Monty is realizing that Eoin fills a need he hasn't gotten from any of his other relationships. So he is only now beginning to pursue that in Eoin, lots of testing the water, touching, closeness and so forth. Until one or the other says something.

8am wakin' up in the mornin' gotta register for classes, oh wait they're full ):

Finally posted at least! I crashed last night, but sleeping for twelve billion hours did well to reset my sleep cycle! Thank for being patient with me everyone.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Important NPC
    That sounds like an excellent idea. It makes a lot of sense and it definitely works.

I'm going to start using the gender neutral pronoun Xe.
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Okay I'm going to reply next, since I am stuck in the damn learning center at school. Might as well waste my time doing something.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

For anyone curious about the promouns Tika is using please reference the cart [source] at the bottom of that wiki page.

I too am going to try my hand at using gender neutral pronouns in my writing (as to be less confusing when referencing Kersty and other gender fluid characters in the RP), however it is still okay to refer to Kersty as male with male pronouns (him/his/he - they're the most commonly used verbally by people referencing Kersty).

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

double checking my pronouns for the post I made. Hopefully I didn't fuck up. @___@'

Anyone see any errs in the pronouns just point them out to me so I can fix it.

I will get a reply out later tonight if no one posts.

^______^

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

TIKA DID A THING. HAS DONE MULTIPLE THINGS BUT THE OTHER ONE ISN'T DONE YET!
    Eoin and Montgomery. > w < OH MY GOSH. *pees self*

Important NPC

Picture

I did other pictures and since this stupid thing is being an ASS... I'll link it

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ire/lapdog.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...fire/eampM.jpg

just cause

Tika
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

OSKJFSJDF:SNDF:L JLOMKFJSDFNSDM NVFLSJ DFKLNSDFL?JK SD?FLJSDNFLSJDFLKSJNHFJKHSFN SVL:JS"PFUJWE"ONR:KJN":PJFOS"HFGBEJHWEO"GHSK<NGL"K SJGFMN QOI:WHJER{P
    QIOMRIJN FKJNJSFM:NSND:BF"POVEJR:KJN:FMKS"POH:WR NGOJW"E"OURNQ:WLKNFPO"SJFPOSNJFGLEKMNJRTWEQ

Important NPC
    Lmao.. I think I'm obsessed with the arts.. Here, another link.. I'm just gonna post all my RP pics up here...

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rpwithtika
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

IN-GAME UPDATE : INFO/PLANNING SESSION!

So Montgomery has just announced what the next job is. Tally Huntington must die.

He explains it briefly in the post, his profile expands on it, but the gist Tally and his history is this:

Monty got control of Odalis by killing his and Tally's old boss Jackson Denim and most of their crew, save for Tally.

Tally went her own way and Monty his. They never fussed with one another, Tally kept her distance as Montgomery claimed and rebuilt the cities street life taking control where Jackson lacked (in Monty's eyes).

Since then Tally has certainly grown her business. She is a prominent arms dealer within and without the city of Odalis. She has never challenge Montgomery, but her empire has grown and she has a level of control and a reach that scares Montgomery in a way that has him second guessing their partnership.

Montgomery is a control freak and at this point Tally is beyond his control and never will be within reach. Because of his paranoia, and their past, Montgomery believes it is time to clean house. Finish what he started, get rid of all the pieces that threaten everything he's built.

The Montgomery Empire must stand.

So it is going to be up to you guys to begin collecting information.

The next phase of the RP is going to be something along the lines of intel gathering. Interacting with Tally, figuring out her movements and plans.

All the while we'll be planning the best way to kill her and her crew (with the info we gather).

-- As far as how you get this information it's up to you. I'm making up shit as I go, so don't stress it to much.
    --Ask any questions you got and plan were you want to.

NOTE: There are some character roles still available, check out the RP's overview.
    Last edited by Strude; 11-09-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Some Montgomery and Lenna? Yes please.

Aww all you kids and your amazing art x3 Makes me wish I could draw more than stick figures! I absolutely love all of it!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

NEW PLAYLIST : MONTGOMERY CENTRIC

Also officially dubbing Bad Blood - Taylor Swift as Montgomery and Tally's song.

Important NPC
    @Cows go moo I was thinking that since eoin was with them since Jackson was brought down there should probably be more of an interaction between Lenna and Eoin. I don't think they would be strangers and they should probably have a mutual need or want to care for Montgomery's needs. So maybe we should have more interaction? What do you think their connection would be? any ideas?
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

@Cows go moo I was thinking that since eoin was with them since Jackson was brought down there should probably be more of an interaction between Lenna and Eoin. I don't think they would be strangers and they should probably have a mutual need or want to care for Montgomery's needs. So maybe we should have more interaction? What do you think their connection would be? any ideas?
    Oh yeah for sure! I wasn't sure what I had in mind yet for the two of them so I didn't have Lenna directly address him yet. I think unlike Monty, Lenna didn't come out until she had finished transitioning (although like I said, everyone kind of knew), but she found him pleasant (and mature) enough to shoot the breeze with. Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure what to work with beyond that though :c I agree with the mutual desire for tending to Mont's needs, because it's something that Lenna could no longer do. As I understand it, Eoin is still coming to terms with his feelings so I feel like he wouldn't have told Lenna unless they were that close of friends?

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Important NPC
    That is true Eoin wouldn't have told Lenna about how he feels as right now even he doesn't know of his actual attraction or feelings, it's something that he is just starting to have an inkling towards. Aside from those feelings Eoin is fiercely loyal to Monty and the company. Are Monty and Lenna currently doing the deed together? If so, Eoin would know all that as you have to go through Eoin's room to get to Monty's. So there could be more of an informal interaction between Eoin and Lenna because of that side of things. Business-wise, I would assume (and Strude you can comment on this too) since he is the second in command so to speak a lot of the informational bits would come through him, to get to Monty. He is a very busy man after all. So there are many possibilities there. I would imagine it would be friendly, bordering on sarcastic jibing. But definitely a rapport between the two that would suggest knowing each other a long time. Wow that was longer than I anticipated. does that make sense? what do you think?
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

That is true Eoin wouldn't have told Lenna about how he feels as right now even he doesn't know of his actual attraction or feelings, it's something that he is just starting to have an inkling towards. Aside from those feelings Eoin is fiercely loyal to Monty and the company. Are Monty and Lenna currently doing the deed together? If so, Eoin would know all that as you have to go through Eoin's room to get to Monty's. So there could be more of an informal interaction between Eoin and Lenna because of that side of things. Business-wise, I would assume (and Strude you can comment on this too) since he is the second in command so to speak a lot of the informational bits would come through him, to get to Monty. He is a very busy man after all. So there are many possibilities there. I would imagine it would be friendly, bordering on sarcastic jibing. But definitely a rapport between the two that would suggest knowing each other a long time. Wow that was longer than I anticipated. does that make sense? what do you think?
    Sense is made don't worry xD Regarding sex though, I feel like they would be off and on about sex maybe more "on" when she's had one too many girls. I agree with them ribbing each other from time to time and perhaps he can be her second-in-confidant a well as command? There are probably times when she'd rather have a drink than be serious, serious.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Important NPC
    Ok. I can definitely see that. I just wanted a general idea where their relationship might be in the scheme of things, so now I have an idea where this game can go.

(Ug hate what this site does when on my phone)

Another note, I have no idea what I plan for snow or who snow would be involved with/in... so if someone had an idea or inclin I'd love to hear it.
    Last edited by Tika; 11-10-2014 at 10:19 PM.
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Snow makes Jesiz really uncomfortable because Jesiz isn't completely without heart when it comes to zyr customers. I think it might be kind of cool if Jes used to be Snow's old dealer (or somewhat connected) before they started working big time in the gang. In general, Jesiz doesn't like to think about what happens to zyr customers after they use zyr drugs (Ocean only being one of them) even if ze likes to think that ze's grown past the whole empathy thing.

I'm not really sure about how that translates into interaction other than Jesiz trying zyr best not to let zyr discomfort show through.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1