Login to your account

Thread: Card Games

Card Games

So with all my friends and I getting back into YGO I'd like to ask if anyone else on WTF is into Yu-Gi-Oh as well. If not YGO, Magic: The Gathering? Card Fighter Vanguard? Hell, does anyone even remember when Duel Masters was a thing? Even Hearthstone (although that's technically online) I consider a card game. If so, what sorts of decks do you run and what keeps drawing you back despite the changing meta/card costs?

For those who don't or formerly did, what made you stop playing or not play at all?

Also sorry if this is the wrong place. I wasn't sure where this belonged since the only electronic game here is Hearthstone and I suppose the online equivalents of the CCGs I mentioned, but these are games.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

I don't play any of those, only card game I play regularly and own several sets is Munchkins.

I have:
    Munchkin Classic
    The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin
    Star Munchkin
    Munchkin Adventure Time!

My friends play MtG and my brother back in the day (as well as many of my friends and myself) use to play YuGiOh. I can't remember what I ran, mostly just played off other peoples decks to be honest.

I heard that YGO is hella crazy now, lol.

Unfortunately, I don't play any card games (unless we're talking about playing cards). I barely played them in the past, but my boyfriend plays Magic all the time. He has a group of friends he likes to play with and they go to some local tournaments, but I don't think they're really hardcore players. They certainly don't spent the $$$$ I always hear about.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.