Login to your account

Thread: H-Hullo...

H-Hullo...

I am Fluttershy, or Kisu. It really doesn't matter which.

I am delighted to meet all of you.

So, I've roleplayed for over ten years. I suppose...since I was ten, starting on Neopets, tehe. ^u^' I like, however, to roleplay the darker and dirtier side of life and fantasies, which is kind of how I found this site, so I suppose I will be spending most of my time in the adult section.

I am very open to all kinds of pairings and if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it. I rarely turn down roleplays.

So yes...

On a personal note, I have an interesting life style that I am not sure I can post about here, but I am very open and active in my community, so feel free to ask about it if over eighteen. I am very safety and consent based in my lifestyle, and enjoy it immensely.

I love animals. My horse passed away recently due to a horrible accident, however, I am step-mommy to two dogs, I have two cats, and currently six chickens, although that number will rise soon. I love all my animals. They make me very happy.

I am often referred to as a hippie. I love my insense and weird music. I try to eat healthy and be as self sufficient as possible. I do not think that makes me a hippie, but, if putting that label on me makes my neighbors and friends feel better, well... more power to them.

I look forward to talking with everyone here.

T-thank you for taking the time to read all of this, and I am sorry I get so long winded...

~Fluttershy~

YAAAAAAAS SOMEONE WHO.UNDERSTANDS MY CHICKEN-RAISING LOVE

*cough* uhh I mean welcome to WTFRPG where our roleplays are wtf and the points don't matter. You've come at a great time as we are having a Halloween-themed roleplay (The Devil's Masquerade) and we would love to have another person join us!
    Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 10-30-2014 at 04:30 AM.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Where the points don't matter! -fangirl squeal- I love Whose Line!

Oh....I should have mentioned that...I'm sorry...

Because of my jobs, and the animals, I can rarely post in group roleplays, so I lean towards one on one. I do really appreciate the invitation however, but I am afraid I would only disappoint.

And yes, chickens are amazing! I love my speckled sussex the most, and will never ever eat her. What kinds do you have?

Welcome to the site, the name is Strude and if you need any help with anything toss me a line.

Oh and you can toots talk adult stuff here: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/forumdis...ual-Discussion

I'm totally interested in hearing. I'm curious now. > w <

Oh, thank you. I don't really shove it in people's face, I don't think. But, if you are curious, I suppose I could post about it. Thank you.
    Ugly on the skin, lovely from within.

It's all good, everyone has their preferences
    And I used to have a few New Hampshire Reds in my backyard before I had to go to college/give them away ;_; I really want to raise some when I finally have the time/money/space since right now I live in an apt.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Oh, they are fairly common. You'll be able to get new ones after you move in no time. ^u^ I love the dust baths they take. Is very cute. >.<

They really are, although I remember my parents complaining about all the holes they would dig haha! When did you get your Sussex?

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

I got the sussex about a year ago and fell in love with her. She's what started it all. I don't mind the holes, really. She finds the ant piles, and lays down, and takes her dust bath on them, while eating the ants. Breakfast in bed.

OMGGG that is so cute x3 I want ten of her~ are your other chicks also Sussexes or another breed o: I was thinking of switching it up next roundfof backyard chickens and maaaybe get some silkies

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

The chicks are almost full grown now, and they are mixed breeds of Bantams. Which is why I didn't want them as adults. Now, they have learned my Sussex is queen bee, and won't bully her when they are bigger. Silkies are very pretty. I intend to get a few more Sussexes. I like them a lot. Mine is very sweet and has no problem being held. The bantams were actually feral, so it's taking a lot to get them used to being handled.

Welcome to the board, Kisu! I'm Jing or Joon or whatever really tickles your fancy. ;3

So, I see that you've taken the time to poke around, fabulous! I don't really have anything else to say (most of it seems to be covered already), but I didn't know raising hens were so popular these days, haha. Also, maybe it's just because they tend to stick out to me, but I feel like a good number of people on this forum either grew up on a farm (or farm-like) or tended to a variety of, er, "unconventional" animals.

Very cool, mostly because I don't have this kind of experience. So it's always interesting to read about others.

In any case, definitely hope to see you around the board more, if not in a group RP than just chatting it away somewhere.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    The chicks are almost full grown now, and they are mixed breeds of Bantams. Which is why I didn't want them as adults. Now, they have learned my Sussex is queen bee, and won't bully her when they are bigger. Silkies are very pretty. I intend to get a few more Sussexes. I like them a lot. Mine is very sweet and has no problem being held. The bantams were actually feral, so it's taking a lot to get them used to being handled.
    Yeah you go Sussex, show 'em who's boss (:< And yeah, I've had a fascination with them since I was young, but the New Hampshire Reds are just too nostalgic to pass up xD How did you get your hands on feral chickens by the way? Were they just running around or did you adopt them?

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Uhm, yes, a girl in my neighborhood and I went out two days in a row. The first day we herded a bunch into the fenced in back yard, and picked out the chicks we wanted. The next day we went out with an old sheet and caught a few more. They are technically owned, but the lady who owns them lets them run [illegally] throughout the neighborhood, and they do not know human contact. As all. Very aggressive and mistrusting.

That sounds so much fun, but so rough for the chickens if they're basically running around without human contact ): I'm glad you're able to rehabilitate them

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

-shrug- They would do fine out there, but, yes....I like them very much. ^u^

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to chat! ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thank you very much, lovely to meet you...

I really, really like your signature....

hello