I am Fluttershy, or Kisu. It really doesn't matter which.

I am delighted to meet all of you.

So, I've roleplayed for over ten years. I suppose...since I was ten, starting on Neopets, tehe. ^u^' I like, however, to roleplay the darker and dirtier side of life and fantasies, which is kind of how I found this site, so I suppose I will be spending most of my time in the adult section.

I am very open to all kinds of pairings and if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it. I rarely turn down roleplays.

So yes...

On a personal note, I have an interesting life style that I am not sure I can post about here, but I am very open and active in my community, so feel free to ask about it if over eighteen. I am very safety and consent based in my lifestyle, and enjoy it immensely.

I love animals. My horse passed away recently due to a horrible accident, however, I am step-mommy to two dogs, I have two cats, and currently six chickens, although that number will rise soon. I love all my animals. They make me very happy.

I am often referred to as a hippie. I love my insense and weird music. I try to eat healthy and be as self sufficient as possible. I do not think that makes me a hippie, but, if putting that label on me makes my neighbors and friends feel better, well... more power to them.

I look forward to talking with everyone here.

T-thank you for taking the time to read all of this, and I am sorry I get so long winded...

~Fluttershy~