Login to your account

Thread: Fresh Meat

Background NPC

Fresh Meat

Hello! My name is Tugboats. Feel free to shorten that how you see fit, or come up with an entirely new nickname. The world is your oyster.

I have done a decent amount of roleplaying in a assorted other places. I think I have decent writing. I use punctuation, grammar, and spelling to the best of my ability, as well as usually getting updates up fairly quickly.

My main interest is typically fantasy roleplays, but I am very open to trying all kinds of things. I also am more than happy to help people brainstorm and build ideas, if that's something that they'd like to do.

Anyways, feel free to message me anytime, I can't bite you very well through the internet!

Welcome to WTFRPG, Tugboats! You've come at a great time because we've got quite a few RPs going on, including a Halloween event. Other than that we've got quite a few people ripping and raring for something new so feel free to message any one of us as well
    Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 10-13-2014 at 03:07 AM.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Welcome to the board! And, like Cows mentioned, there is a forum-wide, user-hosted holiday event (that you should totally check out).

Anyway, hope to see you around the board more often! ;3

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.