Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Protectors of Existence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Man, everyone is from all these really awesome worlds and now I feel compelled to spruce up Danny's (I was just going to go with an alternative Earth that was remarkably similar to our own Earth, lolol...).

I'm also moving at a snail's pace with his profile.

But, Xav, was Reino's universe inspired by Psycho Pass? If not, you should definitely check out the series (they're airing a second season and a movie). It's not everyone's cup of tea and it might take a second watch to catch the little things, but it's, imo, definitely worth the time.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

But, Xav, was Reino's universe inspired by Psycho Pass? If not, you should definitely check out the series (they're airing a second season and a movie). It's not everyone's cup of tea and it might take a second watch to catch the little things, but it's, imo, definitely worth the time.

Ha ha, yes. Psycho-Pass, D. Gray Man, and Pacific Rim were the shows/movies that helped inspire Threat Level, which is where I yanked Reino from.

I'm super excited for Psycho-Pass 2! It's supposed to come out on the 10th. Not sure if that's in Japan only but whatevs, at least there's going to be a second season! And I heard about the movie, too. Can't wait for all of it to eventually come in English Sub since I am not skilled in the art of speaking Japanese. ._.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

Final edit before I sleep, but, seriously, I have to go sleep now, lol. Made Danny come from Earth-Earth. Not our Earth, but close enough, lolol. I'm insane and I'm pretty sure it shows in my writing now, lolol. /sob

Lol, it's okay Reino's world is pretty Earth-Earth like too. Only WAY advanced so we'll call it Earth 2.0. xD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369