Login to your account

Thread: OOC : REWIND : TAKE 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@ COWS :

I really like Intent Detection, lol.

It's a quirky skill, but it's really not the flashiest. I just want to have a character that, at random will yell, "DUCK!!!" And someone, not reacting fast enough, just gets beaned by a stray soccer ball, lol.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Alright, so I've gone ahead and posted the opening post.

I'm just going to explain a few things about how this role-play works and what all that information I just put out is supposed to mean.

First, the opening bit is a just a way to introduce the episode/case.

Second, the setting information given after the story is the current in-game conditions. The murder occurred sometime late last night and it is currently 8:30 AM in the game.

Third, "The Case" section is meant to help you figure out some direction for your character. Certain information can only be learned by doing certain actions. I'll trust you guys to know how to incorporate the facts into your posts.

Fourth, the mission's difficulty gauge will let you know how dangerous an assignment is. The characters are not aware of the difficulty gauge; that is a tool for us as writers.

If there are any questions about what to do or clarifications on what should and shouldn't be done, don't hesitate to ask!

EDIT: Usually, if a secondary location is listed, it's a good idea to check the place out because, some times, it prompts another "event" post, which will have more concrete information. But, take care, not all "event" posts are de facto truths. Some times, they're meant to be misleading. But, hey, that's part of the fun, right?

Last edited by joonsexual; 09-19-2014 at 02:39 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.