Login to your account

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : The Apocalypse is a Plane Ticket Away

Oh dear god. xD
    The past is just the past. There's no inherent value in getting over it or catching up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flakylacky View Post
    Oh dear god. xD
    I second this comment. I also know that Bryan would interfere if Ian tried to pull anything like that on his woman!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I'm sure Ian isn't gonna tolerate Bryan putting the moves on his sister for much longer. :b
    The past is just the past. There's no inherent value in getting over it or catching up to it.

Awww, but he hasn't even pulled out all the stunts! Bryan will probably stop it on his own though. Surviving > Romance, at least in his book. He's gone almost a year without a woman, he can certainly make a few days (or however long they live). He wouldn't want to be caught by the zombies with his pants down!

- hangouts -

oh god that would be hilarious. If the group ever sees a zombie running around with his/her pants around his/her ankles we'll know what they were up to xD

LOL, that would be hilarious to see. I'm not even sure what Bryan would say in a situation like that. xD

- hangouts -

Everyone! I need your help!

Ya see... ^^; When I originally created this game, I really wasn't entirely sure it would get members... like at all. So I didn't put a lot of thought into the plot or it's sustainability. I was just like zombies, zombies, zombies!!! (I know, I know, this is not one of my finest GM moments!) But, because I've really been struggling with coming up with any ideas on how to make sure we all have objectives so that none of you get bored and end up uninterested! At the very least, not yet!

Misaru actually suggested to me maybe breaking the story down into chapters. How does that idea sound? Maybe we can consider the posts up until now as "introduction" since it's kind of like how all the characters got together. And then now we can maybe come together and think of an objective for chapter one? Or maybe even have the chapters just be character arcs where each main character has a chapter that highlights them in some way, (gives a little history, has a major event happen to them, or something to that extent?)

I'd love to try and work on this as a team if anyone has any time~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I think it should be objective based like objective one. Get to the station. At that point. The narritor or something. (Will spitball ideas at you later) announces what happens. If it works or if it doesn't. Plot!

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    I think it should be objective based like objective one. Get to the station. At that point. The narritor or something. (Will spitball ideas at you later) announces what happens. If it works or if it doesn't. Plot!
    I agree with this. Each objective can serve as part of or simply, the entire chapter's plot with the overarching theme of "survive and find refuge". I mean Irena already has the plot thread of finding her friend so that could be another objective later one they get to Shinjuku or something. Did any of you other guys have specific things your characters were looking for?
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

What I had in mind at the start was we would all get to the station, find out it's over run with zombies and we would all retreat back to the hotel we started at and stay there for the night. (seeing it was completely empty and all of our stuff was there) while there, we can have all our characters brainstorm ideas as to what we wanted to do next and where to go and leave the hotel the next morning. I figure if we did the chapters, that would be a great place to end the current one. But again this is just what I thought of. What do you guys think?

Chapter One: Finding Each Other, my idea for a title/heading. xD

Also like the idea of doing titles and the narrative for the different chapters/sections. Maybe our narrative tells us the zombie population or threat level? That way we, as the writers, know if zombies are in high numbers or if we're in a safe-zone/chapter. Or we could have the narratives be objectives/objections/locations we can visit. So like... Chapter 2 could have train station, chainsaw, 70% zombie infestation, rabid cat, dead baseball team, etc. So in chapter 2 we can decide which of those things we want to do and know what to expect. Just ideas to get the juices flowing~!

As far as whats to come, love the idea of getting to the station. We can find, like you said, it's overrun with zombies. Someone can suggest going back to the hotel.

The next part is up in the air, if we want to do that or do it later:

Bryan can bring up that he has guns and armor hauled up in some hotel. He can give Maki general terms to describe it and then the pretty man can take them to that specific hotel.

Remember why Bryan was in Japan? Yes, to sign autographs but he also had business -- he came hear to give a presentation as to why the Japanese [law enforcers -- I never really came up with a solid group that wanted guns, LOL the mafia, xD] need to flip to the new line of S&W guns. Although the specific presentation he had that morning didn't involve the guns, the latter ones were. So somewhere, in some hotel, are a slew of random guns and their protective gear.

We can figure out if we want to get guns before finding Irena's friend, heading back to the original hotel where the story began, or doing something else. Personally, I like the idea of maybe going to the original hotel, sleeping, and then heading to S&W's hotel the next day. I'm not sure they would want to venture into an unexplored hotel at night... unless, of course, they are super slow getting to the train station and don't have a choice. I mean, who wants to travel at night?!

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

And on a totally unrelated note, I think Bryan needs to listen to his music some more and sing aloud. You know, because people need to hear random tidbits of songs and form opinions of him. Some samples? Why, yes, of course. Enjoy~!

Cuz I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
    Chains and whips excite me
    Wanna kick it in the backseat
    I wish you would let me be but but destiny has us intertwined
    Only got twenty-dollars in my pocket
    Violated, So degraded, The show has just begun
    I just want to change, I just want to change, I just want to change
    I'm sexy and I know it
    Hunt you down and eat you alive, just like animals
    Dog goes woof, cat goes meow
    What does the fox say?!
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-24-2014 at 07:31 PM.

- hangouts -

UPDATE / REQUEST ; As totally tedious as this is, and I would totally do it for you guys if your characters weren't private, would ya'll mind going through your posts and switching their location to Prologue? I'm just being OCD over here!

Done. And Xavi. The only song there I can agree with is Ultra Numb

Checkmate.

Love the addition on the idea xavi. That'd be a good way to direct the scene as well, these details will make the scenes a lot more uniform and easy to grasp. Maybe even add in the weather, ya know.

So something like this at the header of the chapter?

Time; 0700
    Weather; Overcast

Zombie Population;
    None, Low, Medium, High, Lethal.

Objectives;
    • Reach the station, board a train out of the city.
    • Aquire one weapon for each member.

Enemies; Cookie-Cutters (we can call those the average, slow and mindless zombie) , Undead Baseball Team, Goliath.

Done. And Xavi. The only song there I can agree with is Ultra Numb
    Awww, you don't like his OVERLY mainstream song choices? XP

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Awww, you don't like his OVERLY mainstream song choices? XP
    Is Blue Stahli Mainstream over there? No one knows of 'em here.

Checkmate.

Psh, I don't think anyone has heard of this epic band, save for you. Honestly can't decide if I like ultranumb or corner more but whatevs as both songs are awesome. I have and proudly own their CD, too, because why the hell not!

Now all the rest of the songs on his list? They are very popular over here (I purposely picked mainly radio songs)... well, maybe not the "Oh No" song by Maria and the Diamonds. Not sure I've heard that song on the radio... xD

EDIT: For those of you who are like, huh, here's the song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGwnqUdT2_A
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-24-2014 at 09:39 PM.

- hangouts -

Anti-You is also pretty fucking awesome. Man... There goes my night. Blue Stahli trip.

Checkmate.

Anti-You is also pretty fucking awesome. Man... There goes my night. Blue Stahli trip.
    SO FUNNY YOU SAY THIS. Literally listening to this song right now. And yes, I'm also having a Blue Stahli night. Not complaining whatsoever <3

- hangouts -

Im having a blue stahli night too! ......noimnotijustwantedtobeapartoftheconvoandgrou p OTL

Aaaand I've introduced Sachiko to the plot, I'll probably introduce her to the group fairly soon~

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Quick Aubrey post to move things along. I hope ya'll don't mind I moved you into the van. Ian is driving, Irena is riding shotgun while Maki peers between the two front seats to be the real life GPS and Bryan and Aubrey sit in the back!

posted! I feel like Irena is going to die happy sitting in that passenger seat lol

Die is a strong word. We here prefer sleep until resurrected.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

speaking of sleep, I need it. A lot of it. I'll resurrect in the morning.

Ian let Bryan and Aubrey sit in the back?! He's just asking for trouble
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-25-2014 at 01:44 PM.

- hangouts -

So is Ai sat in the middle of the suit and Aubry? From my understanding he is sat between them leaning forward...

This could be fun. Bryan is gonna be pisseded.

Checkmate.

That's what I assumed? So he's kinda in the middle. I see him sitting on the edge of his seat leaning into the front of the car to give direction.

xD Bryan and Aubrey are separated by a Maki Ai butt. Irena would be jealous

- hangouts -

Just. Think. Bryan is right beside Ai. And he is feeling quite distracted. Maybe Ai will put the fear of death in him.

Checkmate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think that's enough Os

Also, I happened upon this. Well, a version of this. Why didn't I make Bryan a ginger (referring to the dude with the white jacket and black pants and hat)?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzqalML8tQ0

- hangouts -

Oh trust me, it wasn't Ian's idea as to who sat where, if he chose we already know who would be passenger :b

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Ian might have to do an unexpected break check too >D