Login to your account

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "You're welcome. Anything for you." I said, smiling slightly. "Maybe we should try a different club. To get away from that group, and try a new place." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sighed and nodded. "Maybe you're right.." I mumbled. I smiled at her. "How did job hunting go?" I asked.

"Tonight, okay?" I said softly, and I patted her back softly. And I smiled when she asked. "I applied at a tattoo shop, to be a receptionist. Book appointments and such. They really liked me. And I think I'll get the job." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned. "I'm so happy for you." I said, patting her knee.

"Thank you." I said, and a few hours passed, and it was time to get ready. I got dressed in a nice red dress, it was short, and the skirt was more flowy and It was strapless, and a thick black belt was around my waist. I then wore my black toms with it, not big with heels. I curled my hair, and did dark makeup, and wore my favorite purfume
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got dressed in a cute blue dress with heels, and I waved my hair and put on semi dark makeup, and I sprayed on vanilla scented perfume. God.. Marzia looks stunning.. "You ready?" I asked.

I looked up from my phone and nodded. "Yes, let's go." I said softly. Then I stood, she was a couple inches taller now due to her heels. "Look who is taller now." I said, winking.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and shrugged. "Oh, well." I drove us to a different club and we went inside. It sure was different.

It was a different club, but it accepted all people, gays, striaghtd, lesbians. Right when we went to get a drinkbibfelt a strong hand grab my ass and squeeze hard, making me yelp. I quickly turned and slapped the man
    ♥Volbeat♥

I quickly snaked an arm around Marzia's waist and I pulled her close. "Why are you trying to touch my girl, huh?" I asked the man. I have a very strong and fiery demeanor. "Oh, I didn't know.. Sorry." The man said uncomfortably. I let go of Marzia and smiled. "You okay?"

It was amazing how quick the man backed down. "Yeah.. I'm okay. That's why guys suck." I said, my cheeks going red. How embrassing.. "How about a drink?" The bartender asked, smiling at us.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"On me." I told Marzia. We got a drink and we sat and chatted, pretending to be lovers whenever a man tried to talk to us. This is why I prefer gay clubs. A very pretty girl came to talk to Marzia and I looked away, sipping my drink.

Oh no. It was the Swedish girl I met at the club on the first night.. "Hej." She beamed. "Hej.." I said softly, I didnt like this girl at all.. This would be the first time Lavender would really see me speak Swedish. Om ihåg mig från klubben?" She asked if she remembered me from the club, and I nodded. "Ja, jag vet.. du gav mig den falska numret. Försvinn. Det här är min flickvän nu." I said, my words getting more harsh. "Fan Du." I said, watching as she stormed off. I cursed under my breath in my language, looking at Lavender, chuckling softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled, watching the girl storm off, feeling a little happy. "What was all that about?" I asked, sipping my drink.

"I met her the first night at the club. She gave me a fake number. And I just basically told her to fuck off. And that I'm with you. She wasn't happy about that." I said, with a wink. I took a drink and let the alcohol burn just a little going down my throat
    ♥Volbeat♥

I blushed and finished off my drink, feeling a little giddy. "What would you have done if it was a different girl?" I asked.

"The same." I said, smiling over at her, taking another sip. "Tell me more about yourself.." I said softly. "Your parents. What are they like?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Assholes. They don't like the fact that I'm a lesbian." I said with a sigh. "What are yours like?"

"I know the feeling.." I said softly. "Well, my adoptive parents." I said. "My real parents would have supported me." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned and ordered another drink. "What happened to your real parents?" I asked.

"I'd rather .. Not talk about it here. I don't want to break down around these people." I said, taking another sip.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay.." I answered. We stayed quiet for a while, just drinking and watching people. I hope I didn't upset her..

"I will tell you another time though. Maybe later." I said, then stood. "Let's go dance." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and nodded. "Alright." I replied. We walked out to the dance floor and I began to dance to the beat of the music.

I danced with her, well, beside her, the crowd of people doing the same around us. A majority were grinding and such too.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I felt pretty tipsy as we danced. I looked over at Marzia and smiled, and I gently pulled her to me like I did the other night, by her hips.

I could tell she was pretty drunk, I knew I was too, I smiled as she pulled me to her , my arms wrapping around her shoulders, we were drunk, but danced like we were sober, our moves smooth and perfect
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled as our bodies moved in perfect sync, the crowd pushing us even closer together. She's so beautiful.. And soft.

The feeling was again alien to me, but it was so right.. I slowly turned around and moved my hips against hers, smiling. This was a good time.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I ran my hands up and down her curves, taking in the beautiful scent of her shampoo and perfume. And her body fit right into mine like a missing puzzle piece.