Login to your account

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I smiled and I began to sway my hips against her. "Thank you.. You're stunning.." I said softly, and I put my hands over hers, letting them roam my body as they pleased
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I gently danced with her, my face resting in the crook of her neck. I didn't want this amazing night to end." I took her hand and led her to a dark corner and I pulled her close and kissed her softly.

This was so different, but so right ... I kissed her back slowly, my fingertips touching her cheek sweetly.. Her lips were so soft, so elegant...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gently rubbed her hips, humming agsinst her lips softly. She is an amazing kisser.. I tilted my head to the side and deepened it, pressing my body to hers. She said she's bi curious so.. I wanna help her figure out her sexuality.

I got goosebumps from the way her hands rubbed my hips, everything was so alien to me, so different. They weren't strong man hands. They were soft caressing sweet hands.. I loved this much better.. I ran my hands down to her sides, and due to my few drinks I went lower, giving her butt a squeeze as I nipped at her lip playfully..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was surprised at her sudden boldness, but I liked it. I slowly and reluctantly pulled away, looking into her eyes. "Let's get out of here." I whispered. "While I can still drive.. We can stop and buy some drinks to take with us.. What do you say?"

I looked back at her eyes, and I nodded right away. "Let's go.." I said, taking her hand and squeezing it lightly. I only had a couple shots more than her, it was only a slight difference but not much. I could still think clearly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I led her out of the crazy club and we went to my car. We stopped and bought a 12 pack, then we went back to our room. Once inside, I took my heels off and smiled at her, handing her a beer.

I took my shoes off as well, and I gladly took a beer, wondering if we had a bottle opener. "Watch this." I said, and I walked over to a doorway, and I stuck the bottle cap in where the door clicks shut normally and I popped the cap off with that. YouTube taught me well.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and opened mine with the edge of a table. "Clever." I said, taking a long swig. I sat on the bed and crossed my legs, looking over at her. She's so freaking ravishing.

I took a drink also, sitting on my bed. I looked at her and grinned slightly. Perfect ending to a perfect evening.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and bit my lip, looking down. "So uh.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable tonight. If I came on too strong.."

I shook my head. "Nono, it was perfect.. I really enjoyed it.." And it honestly really made my mind up. "I think I'm a full lesbian now." I said, winking at her. "Girls are so much better.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Welcome to the rainbow." I said, downing the rest of my beer before grabbing another one. "And honestly, sex with a girl, is way better than with a guy. Guys are just so sloppy and only do what will make them feel good." I leaned back. "But girls.. It's equal passion."

I raised my eyebrow at that, I guess one day I will maybe find that out. I finished my beer and I stood, throwing it away. I better not have any more. I got something more comfortable on, a tank top and some black short shorts, then I sat by her on her bed.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at her and finished my second beer. I patted her knee before going to change as well, then I sat back next to her and crossed my legs. I could still smell her intense perfume..

When she came back, I smiled at her, and I tucked the hair behind my ear. "You know... It felt so right kissing you at that club.. I mean.. For once in my life I knew I wouldn't regret it, you know?" I told her, sitting criss cross on my bed, twirling my hair in my fingers nervously, what would she say to that?
    Last edited by LostInOliviasWorld; 07-06-2014 at 09:19 AM.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and reached over, patting her knee. "I'm glad you feel that way." I answered with a gentle smile. I knew she must be nervous.

"I better sleep the drinks off, I'm going to go job hunting tomorrow afternoon." I said, rubbing my eyes. I wondered if this thing with her and I was just a one night thing, or would it linger on?.. She seemed like the type to just brush it off..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Alright. Goodnight hun." I watched her go lay down, then I did the same, throwing the covers over me. I do like her, she's amazing. But I've only known her for 2 days and I'm just scared that if this did escalate, she'll leave like everyone else..

I had the best night sleep ever, it was probably the alcohol, but I odly woke in the morning with no headache. Weird. I stood and I took a nice shower, then got ready, leaving my hair natural, and wavy.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up when she was already about to leave and I smiled, stretching. "You look nice." I told her, followed by a yawn. I sat up and yawned again. "Have fun job hunting."

"Thank you. I will." I said, winking before I left. While I was walking to the town center I thought about last night, some imof it a blur due to me being drunk. But I do remember the most amazing kiss I had shared with Lavender, and it made me smile. I was hoping it was the start to something great.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I took a shower and got ready for the day, and I went to lunch with a couple of friends. There was this one girl who met up at the club with me, trying to get in my pants, as usual. "I hear you're good at pleasing...." She ran her hand up my leg. I slapped it away and got up. "Something you'll never get to experience, bitch." I said. I left and went back to my room in tears. I'm always being treated like a whore.. Maybe I am one.

I applied at a tattoo shop, not to tattoo obviously, but to just be at the desk and book appointments. The interview went very well and I got back to the dorm, smiling like crazy, I was about to tell her about it but I saw her on her bed, crying.. "Hey.." I said, and I walked over and I sat beside her. "What's wrong?" I asked her and rubbed her back.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I quickly wiped away my tears and sighed. "I went to lunch with my friends and there was a girl there who I had met at the club. she wouldn't leave me alone... And she told me that she heard I was good at pleasing. Who says that? Am I that big of a whore? I mean I know I come off as a flirt but.. I'm not like that.."

I sighed softly and I brushed her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "You are not a whore, okay? You're an amazing person, and you can't let them get to you." I said, hugging her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"But if that's what everyone thinks of me.." I shook my head and sighed, hugging her back. "Then it must be true, right?"

"No.. No you're not one, okay?" I said, and I stroked her hair softly. "Those people are stupid, they like to get flirty and whore in the same bucket. But they are completely different. You just flirt." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and leaned against her. "Yeah..." I closed my eyes for a minute, then I slowly pulled away. "Thank you.."