Login to your account

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Nooo..." I said, grinning. "Let's just have some fun." I said, and I walked over to her and kissed her softly before going to get ready.

And I curled my long hair in nice waves and did some darker makeup, and put on a new irrisistable lotion..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I got dressed in a short tight fitting red dress with heels and I crimped my hair and did dark makeup. I put on my wonderful smelling vanilla perfume. "You look gorgeous." I told Marzia.

I slipped on my flats and smiled up at her. "Me? Look at you, wow." I said, and I pulled my phone out and called a taxi, throwing her a wink. Once it was here we walked out hand in hand , and soon we were at the club. A different one this time, it was a normal club but it welcomed all sexualitys. It was very nice and the bar was huge.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We walked in together and I slipped my arm around Marzia's waist. We definitely turned a lot of heads. We're one hot couple! We sat at the bar and I bought us a drink.

The drinks here were very strong, but good. Lots of big scary men kept staring at us, but kept their distance, and that was good. I caught a wiff of her purfume, and I smiles over at her. "Wow, you smell amazing too.." I said, chuckling at the randomness
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and gently rubbed her leg with my hand, gently kissing her cheek. "And your skin is soo soft.. New lotion?"

I felt my heart flutter slightly, I was just really admiring her right now, that she didn't just leave me after what had happened.. "Maybe.." I said, and I downed the rest of my drink and took her hand. "Let's go dance , babe.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I finished my drink as well and I nodded, letting her lead me to the dance floor.

Once on the dance floor I began to sway my hips against hers, I couldn't wait to have her hands on me, I missed them
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into her eyes and I swayed my hips as well, resting my hands on her hips. I bit my lip and smiled. She's so seductive..

God, she was so sexy when she bit her lip.. I pulled her body to mine and I kissed her kids lovingly, she was so addictive, I couldn't get enough..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kissed her back deeply, pressing her to me. She's so amazing and perfect..

I slowly pulled back and kissed her neck softly before turning and putting my back to her chest, teasingly moving my hips against her, biting my lip
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and kissed her neck, my hands resting on her stomach. I wish I could just take her right now..

I knew we would have lots of fun when we got back to the dorm. That's if we didn't rip eachothers clothes off right here right now. "Follow me.." I said softly, taking her hand and leading her to the back room, where there was chairs for lap dances and such. And I was feeling a little wild..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Once in there, I slowly sat on a couch and looked up at her. I was already so turned on.. What would she do?

I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, then I swung a leg over her lap and straddled her slowly, and I slowly started to sway my hips, grinding against her softly, I could see the list in her eyes and I knew it was working. This was fun.. Teasing her like this
    ♥Volbeat♥

"When we get home baby you better be in the mood.. Because I'll have to pounce you.." I purred, looking up at her and biting my bottom lip. God she's so sexy..

"Not if I pounce on you first.." I said swiftly, rubbing her arms slowly, and I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers once more, my heart racing. This girl drove me crazy, I wanted her so bad..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kissed her back passionately and I rested my hands on her bottom. I was itching to rip her damn clothes off..

I ran my tongue along her lip slowly, moaning softly when our tongues tangled passionately. I could feel the need built up in her hands, they were itching to just rip everything off.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I slowly pulled away and looked up into her eyes. "Let's get out of here before I take you right here."

Her words were so sexy and I could tell she read not joking around, I bit my lip and nodded, this would be fun. I took her hand and I led her out of the club, and caught a taxi that was driving by, I couldn't keep my hands off her, I kept rubbing her thigh the whole way home, I knew as soon as we walked through that door that we would go crazy
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kept kissing her neck and whispering dirty things in her ear to keep her turned on. Once at the dorms, we practically ran to ours. I slammed the door shut behind us and locked it, then I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

She was very naughty, the things she was whispering.. I loved it.. But as soon as we got in the dorm the fun would start. I kissed her back right away , and I pinned her to the wall gently, holding her arms above her head, and I kissed her neck softly, sucking slightly on her soft spot
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my eyes and moaned softly, clearly loving this side of her. The tingling between my legs was growing with each passing second.

I loved the moans that she let out, and the drink I had was really making me frisky.. I slowly let her wrists go and I reached behind her and unzipped her dress, pulling it down and pressing my lips to her collar bone sweetly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wasn't wearing a bra with this dress so it made this even better. I gently stroked her hair and hummed softly at her gentle touch.

I rubbed her sides softly, and I pulled away and smiled, and I took her hand and had her lay down on her bed. "Where's the toy?.." I asked her, I would make her feel amazing.
    ♥Volbeat♥

My heart began to race and I smiled, lust clear in my eyes. "Under the bed.."