Login to your account

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "I hope." I said, and I sat up, running my hands through my flat ironed hair. "And I know you'll do good with the play. You really seem to be committed to that." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and took her hand. "We're both going to be very happy and successful. I love you." I leaned in and kissed her softly.

My heart fluttered and I kissed her lovingly, my hand on her cheek.. "I love you too.. We will be so happy.." I said, and I continued the kiss. I then heard the door swing open. "Marzia!" I heard a witch voice say. I quickly pulled away and stood. ""Vat the ell are you doing? You have a b in a college class!" Jane, my adoptive mother yelled. "And why are you kissing her?" I quickly walked towards her and tried to guide her outside, how dare she barge in like this. "She made me. Okay? It's nothing.. And the grade will go up.." I said, whispering as I tried to usher her out
    ♥Volbeat♥

My jaw dropped and I watched in complete disbelief. I made her?! What happened to "I'm gonna tell them"? I got up and crossed my arms. "How dare you force my daughter!" I heard her mom screech. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before walking past them. "I didn't force her to do shit." I said and I walked away, feeling so hurt. So much for love.

"Lavender.. No.." I said, quickly pushing my adoptive mom away from me. "Get your ass back to Sweden. I'm done with you.." I said to her, then I quickly walked after Lavender. "Wait.. Stop... Please..." I begged
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I dont think you should be near me right now, wouldn't want to force you to do anything else." I growled, angry tears in my eyes as I continued to walk.

"Please.. Just stop.." I said, quickly taking her hand and turning her to face me. "Do you know what she would have done?.. She is a witch, she could have called my adoptive father and I don't want to even think about what he would have done.. Just listen to me.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You dont know the severity of what you just did." I said fiercely, yanking my hand away. "If your parents are as bad as you say then they could press charges against me for sexually abusing you. It'll ruin my reputation. And you said you would tell them the truth. Are you ashamed of me or something? I am an open book Marzia. I'm a very open lesbian." I walked past her and tried not to break down in public.

"She just saw a kiss. And I told her to get her ass back to Sweden, and that I'm done with them.." I said, tears filling my eyes. "Don't walk away.." I said, watching as she continued to. "I'm not ashamed..this is just still new to me, I needed time to tell them, one on one without you there in case things did blow up like they just did." I said, and walked after her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wiped a stray tear and I closed my eyes. "You shouldn't be near me right now. When I get angry I.. Just go away if you don't want to get hurt." I said through clenched teeth.

I watched her, and I wiped my tears and I turned and walked away, back to the dorm.. I locked myself in the bathroom. I was such an idiot.. I really shouldn't have said what I said.. I just lost someone I really really felt for..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I went to the lake and sat at a picnic table, sobbing into my arms. I never would have said something like that..

I was scared and wasn't thinking when I said that, and I had so much regret in me.. I picked up a screwdriver and unscrewed the doorknobs, taking one side out and watching as the other fell on the other side. You needed both to open the door. I then closed it again and set the doorknob by me.. If anyone came I just wanted to be alone, mourn on my mistake
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got up and plunged myself into the lake, but it didnt make me feel any better. After an hour, I got out and went to the dorm, sopping wet.

I heard the front door open and my breath hitched, I just hugged my knees and closed my eyes, wrapping a blanket around me, sighing softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I threw my bag down and went and took a hot shower, then I grabbed a few beers and sat in bed, downing one.

(She's locked in the bathroom? Lol)
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Ok then lets just say she went to a friends bathroom.)

I took a shower in a different bathroom since Marzia fucked up the door. I went back in with some beers and I drained one, laying down.

I knew she was there but I stayed put. I wanted to bad to just walk out and be there with her but I knew that wouldn't happen. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, isolating myself is always what I did when upset, or in this case, guilty
    ♥Volbeat♥

I eventually got very drunk and I passed out. I woke up a few hours later, still upset and with a huge migrane.

I woke the next morning, sore all over, and my cheeks still red and puffy. I slowly stood and put the doorknob back in and opened the door, seeing she was passed out, a few beer bottles still scattered.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up and picked up the bottles and threw them away. I laid back down and closed my eyes, breathing deeply.

I decided that the isolation was enough for a while and I opened the door after fixing it and I kept looking down as I wandered to mg bed and just curled up on it, my back to her bed
    ♥Volbeat♥

I honestly did not want to talk to her because I have nothing to say to her. I'm sick of the games. I got up and took some painkillers, then I went to the music room to practice the songs.

I really didn't know how to fix this.. Maybe I'll just stay single forever.. I wanted to go back to Sweden.. Not home, but my own place to live in forever. I looked at the time and noticed I had an hour to get to the arena for the art show, I stood and got ready and put on my best face, then I was on my way to the show.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I heard about that show today and I knew Marzia was competing so I decided to be nice and go. Since I said I would.

Right now I was standing by my pictures, most I took in Sweden and some micro ones I had taken of flowers. Judges walked by with their clipboards and poker faces and I was very nervous.. What if I didn't get anything for these?
    My breath hitched when I looked up and saw Lavender.. What is she doing here?..
    ♥Volbeat♥

When I saw Marzia, i walked over without smiling. "They're beautiful."I sighed. "I have rehearsals.." I left and ran off to rehearsals.

When she walked away I just looked down and sighed.. What was that about? To make me feel even worse? Well it worked... "Judges are now finished, make your way to the stage for the awards." The intercom said, and I did just that, quietly going to the stage and sitting on the chairs provided.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was doing horribly in rehearsals. I kept messing up and freaking out. I had to keep taking breaks.