Login to your account

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Explain the dancing!" I said, standing. "You know what. Don't." I said, cursing under my breath in Swedish as I took mY shoes off and started to walk towards the dorm..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I followed her. "She put fucking ecstasy in my drink Marzia! I had no idea what was going on because I was drunk on top of that! Marzia please don't walk away from me."

I stopped, and dropped my shoes... "Why did you even accept a drink from her.. Your ex?.." I asked softly. "Can we just.. Talk about this when we are both sober in the morning.." I said softly. It would be the more wise thing to do, before we both say something we regret.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I accepted a drink because it was free. I never would have expected her to do that I didnt know she was that crazy." I took out some money and gave it to her. "Here, take a cab. I'll walk." I said and I walked down the path. I felt like complete shit.

"No..." I said, wiping my face before grabbing her wrist. "You're coming with me in the cab.." I said softly.. "With ecstacy you won't know where you will really end up. The last part of it has not hit you yet. You will black out." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into her eyes and I sighed and nodded. We took a cab back to the dorm and my body was aching for release. But I kept my distance from Marzia because I know she wants nothing to do with me right now. I changed and laid down, shaking lightly. I knew I would black out soon.

After I was dressed in night clothes I grabbed a wet wash cloth and I walked over to her bed, and I slowly pushed her hair from her face and I dabbed at her forehead. I knew the black out would hit her hard, and I could tell how hard by all the goosebumps on her. I then laid the cool washcloth on her forehead and left it there and I went to my bed and curled up, no words said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my eyes and I blacked out, not remembering much. I woke up and groaned, feeling like shit. I sat up and took a deep breath.

I opened my eyes, and I looked over at her, she looked drained of color, and confused.. I just watched her, and then closed my eyes again, I could remember last night very clearly..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shakily got up and took a shower, then I drank some water and sat down. I remembered the dancing and kissing then Marzia crying.. I feel horrible.

I was sat up just scrolling through the emails I've gotten from my adoptive parents. Looks like they are coming down to see me.. Goodie.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched Marzia, my heart sinking. Will she ever forgive me? I can't even last a day in a relationship. "Marzia.." I whispered. I got up and sat with her. I gently took her hand. "Baby I am so sorry.."

I kept looking down as I felt her grab my hand.. She was high on drugs when it happened. And drunk.. And I couldn't brush off the sincereness in her voice. I looked up at her, our eyes meeting. "Its alright.. You were drugged up.. You couldn't do anything.." I said, and I squeezed her hand and let it go, and I pulled her into my lap, and hugged her tightly..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed in relief, and hugged her back tightly. "I cant lose you.." I whispered. "Im falling so hard.. I think I'm in love with you."

I buried my face in her neck, and took a deep breath, she smelled so sweet and calming.. Her last words surprised me, and I looked into her eyes. "You .. Mean that?" I asked her softly
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and touched her cheek softly. "Yes." I whispered and I looked down, blushing. Did I say too much?

"I think I'm in love with you too.." I said , and I tilted her chin up and kissed her sweetly, lovingly...
    ♥Volbeat♥

Her words made me feel like I could fly. I kissed her back passionately and I rubbed her thigh gently. I am so glad she feels the same way.

I smiled against her lips and I rubbed her sides softly, and wheee her shirt rose up I gently rubbed her skin, the kiss growing with every passing second.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I slowly laid back and pulled her on top of me and I deepened the heated kiss, my heart racing..

My heart was beating out of my chest, and I slowly pulled away to get some air and I kissed her neck softly, letting my warm breath trail down it
    ♥Volbeat♥

I hummed softly and I ran my fingers through her long hair, tilting my head to the side and closing my eyes. Her lips are so incredibly soft..

I got so much thrill out of this, and I'll admit I was very nervous to move forward still..
    I kissed her jawline and I lifted her shirt more, just exposing more of her stomach for my curious fingertips to trace circles on... "Beautiful..."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and looked down at her, letting her explore. Virgins are always fun.. Because they are so mystified.. And I am a great teacher. But it'll be different with Marzia. It won't be a lesson or just fun.. It'll be pure, true love.

I pecked her lips softly and looked into her eyes. "I don't know if I'm ready yet.." I said softly, just letting her know, and j kissed her forehead softly. I was just too nervous now.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into her eyes and nodded, smiling slightly. "I understand. I won't push you." I answered softly.

"Thank you..." I said softly. My brain was killing me... What a hangover... I slowly laid beside her, rubbing my temples softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got up and got us both some medicine and I laid beside her, spooning her softly. "So.. After we get over this hangover.. What do you wanna do?" I want to savor this weekend.

"Thank you." I said and took the meds and I leaned against her as I felt her spooning me. It was so comforting.. "What we are doing now is nice .. But maybe we could.. Hm.. Go to the mall or something? I wanted to get some hair dye. Mt red is fading." I said. "
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Mkay.." I answered and I pecked her neck. "But first.. Let's cuddle and take a nap.."