Login to your account

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I closed my eyes and I slowly kissed her back.. This was so different. All the other times we have kissed we have been drunk, this time we were sober, and official.. I gently touched her cheek, and deepened the kiss slightly
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I closed my eyes and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into my lap. I've never felt anything like this.. I felt sparks.

(Lol you're new title is great xD)

I fit perfectly in her lap, like I belonged there.. I gently touched her neck with my other hand, mindlessly drawing circles on the back of her neck as the kiss progressed with more passion.
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Lmao!!)

I rested my hands on her hips and squeezed softly, and I slowly pulled back and gently kissed along her neck, brushing my lips soothingly across the hickies.

I moved my neck to the side for her, her lips were gentle, and sweet.. Like the opposite of that monster back at the school.. I felt goosebumps rise all over my body.. I hummed lightly , not really meaning to, and I felt my cheeks get hot
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and slowly stood up, her legs around my waist, and I laid her down. I crawled over her and kissed her once more, passionately. I wouldn't force her to do anything she didnt want to do.

I kissed her back, my heart racing... I ran my hands up and down her sides slowly, her body was so slender, and both curvy in the right places.. She was beautiful...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I slowly ran my hands down to the hem of her shirt, moving my hand up but stopping right below her bra. Her skin is so incredibly soft..

My heart was beating out of my chest, and when I felt her hand I got nervous again, we wouldn't go all the way now, would we?.. My phone started to ring, and I groaned softly, and broke the kiss, glancing at it on my nightstand. It was my adoptive parents.. I decided to ignore it, and I leaned up and kissed her neck sweetly, running my fingertips along her sides.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my eyes and hummed softly, caressing her soft skin. I reluctantly pulled away and sat back. "We should stop.." I whispered. I want our first time to be special.

I slowly sat up, nodding. But that alone was a huge thrill for me, I leaned over and kissed her cheek softly, pulling back with a sweet smile.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and pecked her nose. Then I got some makeup and helped her cover her hickies. "Okay.. I'm going to walk you to your photography class tomorrow and you're going to show me the guy who did this."

I let her do the makeup on my neck, and when I looked at the reflection on my phone I smiled. "Thank you hon." I said, and I looked up at the last thing she said. "Okay.." I said softly. I was definitely nervous for that.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and kissed her softly. "I have to go to German now. We can walk down the street to the diner tonight if you want."

I nodded. "Sounds good." I said. "I'll walk you to German, practice isn't for another half hour." I said, and I stood and grabbed my volleyball stuff and got dressed in the bathroom, I walked out with my hair pulled into a ponytail, and short black spandex shorts on and a under armor tank top.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned at her. "You look hot." I complimented, checking her out. I took her hand and led her outside and we walked to my class together.

I chuckled, and looked down. Everything was pretty tight fitting.. "Thank you." I said, and I walked her to her class, kissing her softly before heading off to the gym.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I went into German and sat pretty boredly, just thinking about Marzia the whole time.

I was a natural at volleyball, it was my favorite sport. And it was huge in my country. Sadly my coach had me stand and introduced me as the exchange student from Sweden, and I was getting more attention from people now.. And it was only because I was from Sweden
    ♥Volbeat♥

After German, I went to the gym and waited outside for her. I sat and opened up a book and I began on my homework.

We really didn't do much today, so I wasn't all sweaty or anything. I walked out of the gym, about three girls hanging around me and talking to me. "See you later, Marzia!" They all said and walked away, and I turned and saw Lavender, smiling as I walked over to her. "The fíta of a coach introduced me as the Swedish girl. They all think I'm their best friend now."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and got up, pecking her lips. "Wow." I took her hand. "Let's go clean up and go to the diner, shall we?"

"Yes. " I said, and I gave her hand a squeeze and we walked back to the dorm, and once there I didn't hesitate to hop in the shower right away, and when done I got a cute black flowy dress on and I flat ironed my hair
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got in after her and I got dressed in a white flowy dress with my hair in big waves.

I smiled seeing how she dressed. "We are kind of opposites." I said, chuckling. "Straight hair, curly hair. Black dress, white dress.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled. "You know what they say, opposites attract." I took her hand and kissed it softly.

I grinned, and kissed her cheek softly. "Let's go." I said, and we were off, towards the diner. It was kind of a date..
    ♥Volbeat♥

While we were walking, I saw some flowers and I picked them and bowed to her, handing them to her. "For you, m'lady."

I chuckled, and took them, and bowed as well. "Why thank you, mlady.." I said, and I stood, smiling. "That was both cheesy and adorable." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I giggled and took her hand again. "I'm new to this whole romance thing.." I said as we continued to walk.