Login to your account

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    A couple days passed, and I was there when she was released. She had to be pretty careful with a lot of things and had a list of medications.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    "Let's get out of this shithole." I mumbled and we took a cab to the dorm. "I gotta get a new car.."

I hated that cab ride, I just hated cars in general. I did manage to stay calm the whole time, just not when the guy braked. "When do you think you will?" I asked her
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laid in bed and sighed. "Whenever i get the money I guess. I have some in the bank."

"What about insurance?" I asked her, sitting at the foot of her bed. "Careful.." I said, watching as she winced a little.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Oh yeah.. I have that." I sighed and closed my eyes. Why do bad things always happen?

"Just wait until you do your claim and it all should be okay." I said, gently patting her leg before standing. "What do you want for dinner? I'll run to the store or something."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and shrugged. "Im not very hungry.. To be honest."

"Oh." I said. "I'm not really either.. Anything I can do?.." I asked, I had already cleaned the whole place twice when she was gone. Something I do when I'm nervous and such.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head. "Im fine. You should go out and have fun."

I looked up and shrugged. "I can't really. Not when you're here." I said softly, rubbing my arm
    ♥Volbeat♥

”Ill be fine. Schools about to start and you should enjoy your freedom."

"Okay. Well. I'm going to go for a walk.." I said, smiling at her as I stood. "I'll pick up some coffees on the way back. What were they called? The ones you got last time?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Frapaccinos." I replied, watching her warily.

A week or so passed, but we were already into college, only about two days in. I only had two classes, Art, and Photography. And then volleyball after, but wasn't really a class.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was taking music theory and performing arts, and I also took German, like I did in highschool.

Lavender and I never saw much of each other, I just felt that there was quite a bit of unsaid things still lingering in the air between us. It was just a matter of who said then first.
    "That's a really good picture.." I heard a guy say, standing behind me, and I jumped, and turned to look at him. "Sorry.." He said , smiling. I looked down at my camera, and at the picture that was on the screen. "Its fine.. Thank you." I spoke. "Wow, I like foreign girls.." He said, clearly noticing my accent.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Lavender you need to chill. You used to be so much fun. Why are you so uptight?" My friend asked as we sat in my room. "Im not.." She slowly ran her hand up my thigh. "Let me loosen you up a little bit.." She purred. She used to be a fuck buddy of mine. But for some reason, I wasnt feeling it. "Stop." I said. "That Marzia girl has you wrapped around her finger.."

I nervously walked away, and our of photography, it being lunch now. That guy was big, and scary..And I heard footsteps behind me, and I knew it was him. No one was around.. I felt him grab me, and slam me against the wall. "Why you running? I didn't excuse you.." He said, and he yanked on my hair, exposing my neck for him to roughly kiss and bite at.. Then I kneed him in the crotch, and ran down the hall, and through the lunch room, I was freaking out, scared.. And I ran out the doors and back to the dorm.. The first thing I did was look at my neck. It was red and puffy, ugly hickies all over..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I jumped when the door slammed open, and Kristen looked at Marzia, amused. I got up quickly, walking over to her. She's freaking out.. "Honey, what's wrong?" I saw her neck. Hickies?.. I stepped back. "I see.." I felt slightly put out. I didn't know she was messing with someone.. I sighed. "I have makeup you can cover those up with.."

I looked up at her, tears filling my eyes.. That's never happened to me, what that guy did to me. Who knew what else he would have done? I backed away from her and shook my head and walked back out, walking down the path, mumbling rapidly.. "Jag kan inte tro henne. Hon tänker i jävlas med någon? förhastade slutsatser ..."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was so confused. "What a freak.. Come to bed babe.." Kristen said, but I ran after Marzia, and I grabbed her hand, wheeling her around. "Marzia, tell me what happened."

I looked up at her, trying to calm myself. "This guy... He followed me and he pinned me.. And he did this to my neck.. I was so scared... And I kicked him and got away.. This was in the school hallway..." I said, then I looked away, what was she doing with that girl inside?..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I quickly pulled her into a hug, rubbing her sides. "I'm so sorry.. If you see him again, let me know and I'll go kick his ass "

"He's in my class.. I don't want to go there tomorrow.. I don't.." I said, burying my face in her neck, calming down.. She had quite an effect on me.. I slowly pulled away when her 'friend' walked up.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Well isnt that sweet.." Kristen smirked when she walked up. "Hopefully next time you'll be more fun.." She hugged me and tried kissing me but I turned my head away. "Go away." She smirked again and winked at Marzia before walking off.

I took a deep breath and I walked away quietly, back onto the dorm, and I flopped onto the bed, my back towards everything..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I stared after her, my heart sinking. I followed her and sat on my bed. "... I wasnt doing anything with her.."

I sighed, and I sat up and looked at her, hugging my knees. "Okay.. It.. Doesn't matter..." I said. "Its not like anything is really happening with us.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I stared at her for a moment before getting up. "Mhm. I'm gonna.. Go for a walk." I left and went down the path and I sat on the bench, my face in my hands. She doesn't care.."