Login to your account

Thread: New and Ready To Play!

Talking New and Ready To Play!

I'm brand spanking new to this site and so far, I'm impressed. So far, this is the only site that I have found that actually allows ADULT content to be posted or used.

But enough about that and more about who I am and whatnot.

My name is Serenity. I'm a creative writer with an imagination big enough to write whole novels. I may be new to the site but I am quite old to roleplaying. I'm open to pretty much everything but it has to really catch my attention. I like to roleplay casually sometimes where one can come and go as they please like a tavern or inn. However, who I roleplay with tends to get my picky side going.

I prefer people that can take their time on their replies and can put in detail into their work. I like a person that is proud of what they do and wants everyone else to be wowed by their work. As for characters, I like using unique characters that some wouldn't expect to find. If it keeps me on my toes and keeps me guessing, then I'm all for it.

I could sit here all day and type out each detail but most of it is just nonsense anyway. TeeHee. All I can say is that I hope this place turns out to be as good as I'm hoping it is and the fun never ends.

Hey there Serenity, welcome to WTF!

Can't wait to see you put some of that creativity to work and post in the RPs.

I plan to put everything I've got into my work. Just need to figure out the site a little more and see what plots i can come up with.

If you ever have any questions, just give a shout! It can take a little while to get used to the full-feature RP system, so don't be afraid to ask for clarification is something confuses you.

Thanks! I do have a bit of a concern about the character creation system. I get the basics on how creating a character works but its the character pool thing. Is there a way to not have a character in the pool?

When you create a character, you'll either be placing it into a specific RP or saving it in the Character Pool for future use. So if you're not interested in putting anything into the Pool, make sure that you're joined an RP and are creating your character through that page instead.

Oh. That's......weird. And kinda confusing. I guess that's my fault since I did come from another site that does things differently. I'll figure it out eventually.