I'm brand spanking new to this site and so far, I'm impressed. So far, this is the only site that I have found that actually allows ADULT content to be posted or used.

But enough about that and more about who I am and whatnot.

My name is Serenity. I'm a creative writer with an imagination big enough to write whole novels. I may be new to the site but I am quite old to roleplaying. I'm open to pretty much everything but it has to really catch my attention. I like to roleplay casually sometimes where one can come and go as they please like a tavern or inn. However, who I roleplay with tends to get my picky side going.

I prefer people that can take their time on their replies and can put in detail into their work. I like a person that is proud of what they do and wants everyone else to be wowed by their work. As for characters, I like using unique characters that some wouldn't expect to find. If it keeps me on my toes and keeps me guessing, then I'm all for it.

I could sit here all day and type out each detail but most of it is just nonsense anyway. TeeHee. All I can say is that I hope this place turns out to be as good as I'm hoping it is and the fun never ends.