Login to your account

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Police Department Romance

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Its going okay, nothing has came up with the teachers assistants. Its just Mr.White that is fishy and nervous about things." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded slowly,"Good luck with that,"I said with smile, nodding,"It'll all figure itself out."

"I hope." I said smiling up at her. "Want to go for a coffee after work?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Sure! And a donut or something,"I said with a chuckle, walking over to my desk and sitting down... Just... Wow. This nightmare was over.

I chuckled. Typical cops. Soon the shift was over, and I met her in her office. "Lets go partner." I said in the most country way I could
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed warmly and followed her out to her car,"This is such a good day.."

I smiled and nodded. "Indeed it is." I said. And got in my car, starting it up once she was in and backing up. "There's this new doughnut and coffee place I wanted to try out." I said. "Just up the road a few blocks." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Sounds awesome,"I said with a grin, nodding,"I could go for anything right now.."

"Yeah, you deserve it." I said, elbowing her playfully. She was a fun person, and I was always looking forward to these little meetings with her. I pulled up to the place and stepped out, it looked alright!
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head,"This is like... Cop-stop central,"I said with a laugh.

"Its in the perfect spot, only a few blocks away." I said, and chuckled softly before walking in, people turning to look at us, smiling and shaking their heads. Shocker to see cops here.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed gently and got a cream filled donut and a hot chocolate, sitting down at a small table.

I got a scone and a nice iced coffee, and I sat across from her. "So, what are your opinions on the whole legalizing weed thing?" I asked her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed softly,"I mean, there is no stopping it, it is healthier than cigarettes, so why not? Government gets control, we tax it up to high heaven, and bam, economy boom."

"True. My problem is, is that it is easier for under aged kids to get." I said. "That's all." I said. "But otherwise I agree with that."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Well, underage kids get cigarettes, too. I would rather a 14 year old smoking pot than a cigarette or chewing. You know? Regardless of what's on the markets kids will get ahold of it, if we make it a government run facility then it will just be more difficult,"I said with a shrug.

(Going to sleep, night!)

"Yeah, okay, you got me there. That's true." I said.. "And driving high will be the newer thing to deal with." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"But cancer rates will shoot down. There are good and bad things to both side, but ultimately, I would rather there be pot around than tobacco and nicotine,"I said with a shrug.

"True, True." I said. "I have an uncle who is always high, always smoking that stuff .. That's why I feel otherwise about it sometimes. Now he can buy it legally and abuse it more."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"That's a personal choice, though, at least he isn't getting lung cancer or something,"I said as I sat back,"There are extremist in everything, you know? Alcoholics, heroin addicts, meth heads... Pot is the lesser of many evils,"I added.

"Yeah, I just worry about him sometimes, you know?" I said. "Anyway, has the department talked about a legal limit you can be high to drive?" I asked. "Like drinking."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Not yet since having it legal in our state isn't in consideration yet,"I said with a shrug, smiling at her.

"Ah.. I'll have to check online what Colorado decided." I said. "Anyways, That will come when it is legal, which probably won't happen." I said with a chuckle. We just had the most 'cop' conversation ..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and shook my head,"So, wanna get out of here before my break the stereotype barrier into oblivion?"

I chuckled once more and nodded. "Yeah, let's go." I said, taking one last drink of my coffee before tossing it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked outside with her and looked around,"I almost want to go clubbing... Have fun, celebrate."

"I don't see why not." I said, smiling as we walked to the car. "This weekend sound good?" I said. "Drinks on me." I said, and got in
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed and nodded,"I'll take it!"

"Any club recommendations? I've never really gone to one." I said, and started the car and headed to the station.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"We only have a few, two or three,"I said with a smile, shrugging,"It's up to you and how much you want to party."