Login to your account

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Department Romance

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Oh my." I said, picking the wine up, and looking at the label. "This is my favorite type." I said, grinning at her. "Here, take a seat." I said, motioning to the bar that was connected to the kitchen counter on the other side, I set the wine down and started to stir the scause. "Its almost ready." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Great,"I said with a smile, sitting back and looking around,"You have a cute place!"

I grinned and poured us some wine. "Why, thank you." I said, and I walked over to her and set the glass in front of her on the bar. "Want a lot of spaghetti or a little?" I asked, while draining the noodles
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Get me a lot, I'm starving,"I said with a chuckle, sipping from my glass as I stood up.

"Alrighty, good choice. If you would have said a little, I would have shook you." I said with a laugh, and I fixed her a plate and me as well, and I set them at the made table near the kitchen
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked over and sat down, smiling at her,"It looks delicious. Do you make the sauce yourself?"

"Thank you, and yes I do, I said, sitting and going right to it, and getting some Noddles on my fork. "All home made." I said, taking a bite. It was really good ..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and nodded, beginning to eat. It was really good, I was impressed. I sat back and took a sip from my wine,"So, how long have you stayed here?"

(Can we just stick to this RP?)

(Yeah, of course!)

"Two years. Going on three in a few months." I said, smiling. "You?" I asked her and took a drink of the wine also. She looked pretty this evening.. She always looked pretty.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Like I said, I grew up here,"I said with a chuckle, smiling at her.

"Right.. I meant how long you've been in your place, should have been more specific, my bad." I said, smiling. I looked over at all the boxes that were near the couch. "Ignore them." I said, looking at them.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled,"I though you had been here for three years,"I said with a smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"I rounded up when I said that." I said chuckling. "Where do you live? Near the station?" I asked her, finishing my wine. I better stop at one glass.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yeah, I stay in a small apartment above the bar, but I spend so much time at the station that it isn't really a home. I shower there, keep my clothes there.. But my Uncle doesn't make me pay rent,"I said with a shrug.

I nodded. "That's a good deal." I said, finishing up my food. "Want a coffee?.. More wine?" I asked as I stood and put my plate in the sink. She was really cool once you got to know her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Wine,"I said with a smirk,"I get enough coffee at work,"I said as I poured myself another glass of wine. I rose and set my own plate into the sink.

I leaned against the counter and smiled at her as she poured herself wine, my coffee brewing in the kureg. I heard a knock on the door and I groaned, rubbing my forehead. "Ignore it." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Who is it?"I asked, looking towards the door, curious. How did she know who was there? And why was she letting it go?

"Its my ex. And hes drunk. You can tell how he is knocking." I said. "He will go away. He's here for his stuff and he's unbelievable when he's drunk." I said, with a sigh.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Why don't you give him his shit?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He was still knocking. I sighed and I opened the door. "Where's my shit, Bitch!" He yelled, and I looked at Carsen, giving her an "I told you so" look before giving him a few boxes, and he said some other harsh words before leaving. "That's why I didn't want to open that door.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I guess I just don't understand. You hold onto his stuff and he keeps coming back, you give him his shit and he leaves. It's pretty simple, unless you want him to keep coming around,"I said, staring at her. It was true... She kept his stuff, which meant he kept coming around.

I just stayed quiet, and I grabbed the wine and poured me some, there goes the one glass rule. "I just.. Don't want to hear it, please.. " I said softly. "You like movies?... Games?.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I rose an eyebrow at her and shook my head softly. She didn't make any sense to me... I nodded softly,"I like both."

My relationships, especially that one were just bad conversations. The reason why I didn't want to give his stuff back to him, was because all the things were stuff I had gotten for him. With my money .. And it was hard to give them to him when he was such a terrible person..
    "How about a game? So I don't bore you to death." I said, smiling slightly, and I walked over to the TV, and I sat in front of it and I opened the doors on the stand it was on and showed her the games. "Minecraft.. battlefield, all call of duty games..."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Battleship? That's old school,"I said with a grin, chuckling as I glanced at her,"How does it sound?"

"Battlefield. Its very different, but a lot of fun." Isaid, looking up at her. "I'll show you how to play." I said, and connected two controllers and I held one out to her
    ♥Volbeat♥

I took it in my hand, looking at it oddly,"I've never played video games before..."

"I'll teach you. It's fun, take it." I told her, smiling, and I patted the spot by me. This will be fun, I've never taught someone how to play, But I've always wanted too.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat down beside her and crossed my legs, watching as she powered everything up,"So what's this about?"