Login to your account

Thread: I be a looking for a 1x1, click me. you know you want too!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I be a looking for a 1x1, click me. you know you want too!

EDIT
    Holy cow! It's been a coon's age since i've been over on this wonderful site. Gotta love how work and the world tear you away from the fun things you have a passion for! Ah Life you are a fickle being of monumental wonder!

Any who; I've seem to have finally spaced out my schedule of my work place, home life to find something I was certain was an illusion... FREE TIME! Now that's just scary!!!

So what shall I do with this newly acquired time that has fallen from the lofty skies above in this cold October month in the Canadian hinterlands? Why RP of course... that is; if anyone would like too. I'll keep my little spiel simple this time about; I can post up to one to five pages in a single day; numerous times if IF i am honestly interested and if the person i am working with is as well. Otherwise it could be every other day.

I enjoy doing double rp's so not either person is stuck being the gender that they might not have a complete feel for. But I am not against single rp's either. Anything else you want to know -little out of the game here- PM me or just scream at me here in the thread.

Here's looking at you~
    Last edited by AceofMana; 10-09-2012 at 01:56 AM.