Login to your account

Thread: I be a looking for a 1x1, click me. you know you want too!

I be a looking for a 1x1, click me. you know you want too!

EDIT
    Holy cow! It's been a coon's age since i've been over on this wonderful site. Gotta love how work and the world tear you away from the fun things you have a passion for! Ah Life you are a fickle being of monumental wonder!

Any who; I've seem to have finally spaced out my schedule of my work place, home life to find something I was certain was an illusion... FREE TIME! Now that's just scary!!!

So what shall I do with this newly acquired time that has fallen from the lofty skies above in this cold October month in the Canadian hinterlands? Why RP of course... that is; if anyone would like too. I'll keep my little spiel simple this time about; I can post up to one to five pages in a single day; numerous times if IF i am honestly interested and if the person i am working with is as well. Otherwise it could be every other day.

I enjoy doing double rp's so not either person is stuck being the gender that they might not have a complete feel for. But I am not against single rp's either. Anything else you want to know -little out of the game here- PM me or just scream at me here in the thread.

Here's looking at you~
    Last edited by AceofMana; 10-09-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Just come back from my camping vacation, still looking for anyone to rp with. Let me know
    Updates Mondays

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar
    I'd be up for a rp, always happy with elves, I haven't used my elf characters in a while anyway. Anything in particular you have in mind for a plot? Or shall we build one up from scratch.
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

blorp lol wow caught me off guard but WOO!
    i usually dont sit on plots because well i... i usually forget them, so we could always build one up from scratch unless you have one you would like.
    Updates Mondays

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar
    Nope, don't really have one in mind. Let's build it up ^^ or we could just wing it. XD That always works out in interesting ways too.
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

Sweet beans, well pm me with and lets start to build it up
    Updates Mondays

Holy cow! It's been a coon's age since i've been over on this wonderful site. Gotta love how work and the world tear you away from the fun things you have a passion for! Ah Life you are a fickle being of monumental wonder!

Anywho; I've seem to have finally spaced out my schedule of my work place, home life to find something I was certain was an illusion... FREE TIME! Now that's just scary!!!

So what shall I do with this newly acquired time that has fallen from the lofty skies above in this cold October month in the canadian winterlands? Why RP of course... that is; if anyone would like too. I'll keep my little spiel simple this time about; I can post up to one to five pages in a single day; numerous times if IF i am honestly interested and if the person i am working with is as well. Otherwise it could be every other day.

I enjoy doing double rp's so not either person is stuck being the gender that they might not have a complete feel for. But I am not against single rp's either. Anything else you want to know -little out of the game here- PM me or just scream at me here in the thread.

Here's looking at you~
    Updates Mondays