Login to your account

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1619

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I stared at her for a moment, then I nodded. "Okay.. It's your choice." I whispered.

"Is it wrong of me? Am I sick?"I asked, looking over at her,"I just... I won't kill it, no way... And I can't stand the idea that I had a baby and I'm giving it someone else.."

"No no no honey, it's not wrong of you.. It's just.. Are you going to be able to bear the knowledge that it comes from one of your rapists? It'll look partly like him.. And one day you may have to tell the kid.."

"I don't know what he looked like... I don't have any memory of it,"I said, shaking my head,"And telling it.. That'll come in its own time."

"Okay." I answered. I smiled gently at her. "I think you'll be an amazing mom."

"I sure hope so,"I said quietly, looking down and rubbing my stomach,"You're the irst person I told."

(Gotta go, bye!)

I smiled slightly. "Well, I'm honored." I answered. I sighed and started the car. "Um.. Where should I take you?"

"Back to the hospital, that's where my car is,"I said softly, looking back out the window. I had a long drive ahead of me.

I took my time driving to the hospital because I wanted to be with her for as long as possible. Once there, I parked and I looked at her, my heart secretly huting. "So listen um.. I'm in Romeo and Juliet and.. The show opens soon.. And I'd lov-like it, if you could go.."

"Of coarse, I'll do my best. When?"I asked, looking over a her.

I reached in the back and grabbed a flyer, handing it to her. "In about a week.."

"I'll be there, I promise,"I said with a smile, nodding slowly. I took the flyer and watched her for a moment,"Thank you, for today."

I smiled at her and nodded. "Anytime." It's so hard to look at her, and not be able to tell her I love her and to kiss her. It's worse than being dumped.

"Can I have a hug, or would that be too weird?"I asked, raising an eyebrow softly.

Her question made my heart beat a little faster, and I tried not to look too nervous. "Sure.." I leaned over and wrapped an arm around her, hugging her for a moment or two. It's kind of awkward trying to hug someone in a car, but I kind of needed the middle thing to keep my distance. I slowly pulled away and smiled. "Text me when you get home safely.."

"I will,"I smiled and got out of the car. I got back into my own and drove off, heading home. My mother's reaction scared me the most.

I went home and took a shower and invited Damian over. He's been busy with law school so I haven't seen him in forever. I told him everything and he held me while I cried, then we ate ice cream and had a Harry Potter marathon.

(So you. xD )

When I told my parents that almost died. They wanted me to get rid of it and said that they would she the hospital and that those bastards better for in hell. I calmed them and they cried as I sat there. I didn't get to cry. I had to be strong now n

(I know right? lmao)

"And the worst part is.." I whispered, my throat dry. "She's pregnant. One of those bastards got her pregnant." I shook my head and laid down on my bed, curling up. "What if she never remembers me?" He pat my back. "Then maybe you could make her fall in love with you again.." I shook my head. "I'm not good at that.." "Then you'll just have to forget her, I guess."

A few days passed and opening night was drawing closer. I was so scared. What if Amy actually showed?

I dressed in a navy blue dress and bought a Boucher of flowers for her, waiting patiently at the theatre. People waved at me and told me house nice it was to see me. I must know them through Jez... I found a seat and waited..

As the play started, I breezed through my lines with no problems, and I played off enjoying kissing the male lead but I was secretly disgusted. The end was my favorite part. When he drinks the poison and I wake up right after. There was a knife next to him and I picked it up. I could feel tears in my eyes as I looked down at Romeo and as I did so I thought of Amy, and how much this related to the situation. To the pain I was feeling. I pretended to plunge the dagger into my heart and I died, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. Most people would think it was very amazing acting, but it was so real to me.

Once we all applauded and they bowed we were ushered out to the lobby where I waited patiently, looking around. Would I see her?

I quickly got dressed in a nice black dress with heels and I fixed my hair and took off some of the stage makeup. Would Amy be here? I went down to the lobby and looked around. The crowd was congratulating me and such but I was just trying to find Amy. I then saw her in a corner and I made my way to her. "Hey! You made it."

"Bravo!"I said with a chuckle, holding the flowers out to her,"You were absolutely magnificent!"

I blushed and took the flowers, looking down at them and smiling. "Thank you. I'm glad you thought so." I said, looking up at her. She looks so stunning.

I grinned,"That was he best performance I've ever seen,"I smiled and then chuckled,"I guess it's the only one I've ever seen."

I smiled slightly. "No, you've seen me play Christine in Phantom of the Opera a long time ago.. I still have the DVD at my dorm, if you want it. It might help jog your memory a little bit.."

"I would love that,"I said with a smile, noddig slowly before looking around,"This place is magnificent. "

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah.. It's home away from home for me." I replied. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm really glad you came, Amy."

"I'm glad I did, too,"I said with a grin,"You look absolutely lovely, by the way."