Login to your account

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: College Life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled. "Just a little." I replied. "We can go to Swensons again or something, if you want."

"Sure, we should go out to the lake after, I think there's a meteor shower tonight,"I wasn't completely sure if that was true, but I had seen something about it and those kinds of things always amazed me.

"Sounds good." I replied. I pulled up into Swensons and we went inside and got a booth. I got a burger and a small fry, and a coke and we joked around and had a really good time. People would look at u weird whenever we held hands or kissed, but we didn't care. We were happy.

I rubbed her leg under the table, content with just resting my head on her shoulder and closing my eyes,"You're warm, it's nice..."

I rested my hand on hers and sighed contently. "Thank you.." I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Are you ready to go to the lake?"

"Absolutely." I paid the bill this time and we headed off. There were a few people with small campfires, some with telescopes, a few families, and various other groups. I slid out and smiled,"Is it okay if we lay on your hood?"

I smiled and nodded. "Of course." I replied. I got a blanket out and laid it on the hood and we got on top of it. I laid back and looked up at the starry sky. It was so beautiful.

I reached down and intertwined our fingers between us, lifting her hand up and kissing the back of her palm. The sky was beautiful out here, all stars and a half moon, all reflecting off the water's active surface b

I smiled and turned my head to look into her eyes. "It's nice out here, isn't it?" I asked, looking at our intertwined fingers.

"Very nice,"I said with a smile, leaning over and kissing her shoulder gently.

I sat up and looked down at her. "You're beautiful, you know that?" I asked softly. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, my hand resting on her stomach.

"Only because you made me,"I whispered against her lips, squeezing her hand.

"I always thought you were beautiful." I whispered, running my fingers through her hair as I pecked her soft lips.

"Really?"I asked, butterflies soaring through my stomach. I leaned in and kissed her sweetly, pulling her closer.

I hummed in response, tilting my head to the side, deepening the sweet kiss. Her lips are so addicting. Every time we pulled away I found myself craving more.

A few gasps and squeals echoed, I'm guessing they were for the first few signs of the shower. I was more focused on Jez. I moved closer to her and rested my hand on the small of her back, kissing her again.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back, resting my hand on the side of her neck, deepening the kiss. I didn't care much about the shower. I just want to be with Amy.

I slowly moved over her, resting my body on top of hers, kissing her with a warm, new passion. My tongue rolling against her own, my hand squeezing her hip.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, and moaned softly when her tongue touched mine. I wrapped mine lovingly around hers, the temperature in my body slowly rising.

I ran my hand down her side, gripping the back of her knee and bending it up, pulling it around my hip. I felt pecks and tingles all over my body where it touched hers, and I couldn't get over it.

I didn't even care that we were making out in public. Those teenage boys over there probably thought it was hot. I reached up and tangled my fingers in her hair, tightening my legs around her hip. I started to feel tingly in certain parts of my body, and my adrenaline started pumping.

I detached my lips from hers and latched onto her neck, suckling the skin on her collarbone, then slowly up higher the neck. I could feel my world spinning.

I leaned my head back, exposing more of my neck for her, and I closed my eyes, moaning very faintly. I ran my fingers through her soft hair. Things were getting very heated very fast.

The sudden squeals and gasps around us meant the shower had peaked and I slowly pulled away, turning to look over my shoulder at the sky,"Wow..."

I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky as well, trying to catch my breath. "Oh wow.. So beautiful.." I whispered, in awe.

I smiled at slid off of her, laying back in my place. The meteors lit up the sky in bright white streaks, all over the place, one after the other. I was inspired.

I pushed my hair from my face and I quietly watched the meteor shower. It was truly magical. "That's amazing.." I breathed, careful not to blink because I didn't want to miss anything.

I squeezed her hand and watched as the many became fewer and fewer until they were gone completely, everyone on the lake bed applauding, as if they had any control over an encore.

I clapped along with everyone else, a grin on my face. I sat up and looked up at her. "Have fun?"

"Lots of fun,"I said with a smile as I slid off the hood of her car, grinning at her.