Login to your account

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and backed out of the driveway. "It was tiring, but fun. How were your classes?" I asked, glancing at her sideways.

"Boring,"I said with a smirk before I yawned, rubbing my eyes. I sat back and watched the road,"When does the show open? A month?"

I smiled. "Yes." I answered. I pulled into Olive Garden, and I got out, taking her hand as we walked inside. We were seated and I looked over the menu. "Hmm.. The spaghetti sounds good.."

"I like the fried eggplant,"I said with a smile,"And the ravioli. But I really just like it here because of the salad and breadsticks,"I grinned and sat back, closing my menu and shrugging.

"The breadsticks are heavenly." I agreed. A blonde waitress came over with a big smile. "Hello! My name is Ashley and I'll be your waitress this evening. What can I get for you to drink?" I smiled and looked up at her. "Coke, please." I said politely.

"A lemonade, please,"she nodded and headed off. I chuckled," You're makeup is quite entertaining for sure."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Oh shut up. At least it's pretty makeup. I could have been castes as Colata and look like a clown."

"Haha, I would pay to see that,"I said with a grin, poking her with my toe under the table. The waitress came back and took our order and I smiled,"So, how's school been?"

I smiled. "Pretty good." I replied, sipping my coke and taking a bite out of my breadstick. I moaned and closed my eyes. "I could marry these breadsticks."

"Oh shut up,"I chuckled and had some salad,"I don't know what it is about the dressing they have but it's perfection... Not too overpowering... But just right."

I chuckled and shrugged. "I don't like salad much." The food eventually came and I took a bite of my spaghetti. "Oh yeah.. Delicious."

I smiled and ate my spinach ravioli with ease, after all, it was completely delicious. We chatted and finished dinner, splitting the bill. I took her hand as we walked out and smiled,"That was fun."

I smiled and gave her hand a gentle squeeze as we parted to get in the car. "I agree." I replied as I buckled in my seatbelt.

I watched her as she drove and I smiled,"You're gorgeous, you know."

I blushed and looked at her as we came to a stoplight. "So are you, dear."

"I'm glad I met you that night at the bad,"I added, leaning over and stealing a sweet kiss.

I smiled. "Me too." I answered, kissing her back. "You're so tempting." I said with a giggle, as the light turned green. I drove to her college, and I parked. I leaned across the seats and kissed her softly, my hand on her cheek.

"And what exactly is tempting you?"I asked against her lips as I scooted closer to her, the dimness of the car almost romantic. We weren't quite at romance yet... But this was close.

"You are." I answered. I kissed her once more. "If you keep kissing me like this I won't ever want to stop.." I breathed, running my fingertips down her cheek.

"Maybe I don't want you to,"I said with a grin, kissing her again slowly.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back, deepening the kiss slightly. I hummed lightly, my hand squeezing her side.

The sweet embrace deepened and a passionate french developed, a him escaping my throat as I squeezes her hip and smiled. I couldn't get enough! Slowly, I pulled away and opened the car door,"I'm going to my room now..."

I smiled and have her hand a gentle squeeze before pulling away and brushing my hair from my face. "Okay.. When will I see you again?"

"Hum, whenever you want... I'll be free all day Friday but all my classes are in the morning until then. Text me, call me, whatever,"I winked at her before headin inside. I hated being a tease, but it was so damn fun.

I watched her go inside before I left to go home. Man, she is so amazing. I went and took a shower, then I went to bed, thinking and dreaming of Amy

I honestly couldn't believe I had someone so amazing ... Just dating, getting comfortable and being together was amazing. I really enjoyed being around her.

The next day I went to classes and rehearsal, then I went and took off my stage makeup before texting Amy, asking if she wanted to do something.

I agreed, of coarse, and waited for her outside. We didn't know what we were doing, so when I got in I smiled,"What're you feeling? Anything special you wanna go do?"

I shrugged. "I'm fine with anything, love." I replied, kissing her cheek and starting the car.

"H'mm... I don't know,"I chuckled,"We've gone almost everywhere... Are you hungry? You've been working hard."