Login to your account

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I slowly turned and grabbed her hand, pulling her from the dance floor. I led her to a corner and I pulled her to me and kissed her gently.

I grinned at the feel of her lips and kissed her back, pulling her closer as my arms wrapped around her waist. She made me feel complete beyond anything I have ever felt.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and tilted my head to the side, deepening the kiss slightly. "That's hot." I heard a straight guy say.

I giggled against her lips and tightened my arms around her,"Yes, yes you are."

I grinned and pulled back, kissing her forehead. "I know." I teased with a wink.

"I have a class in the morning, you ready to call it a night?"I asked as I rubbed her lower back and kissed her cheek, swaying slightly.

I nodded and kissed her softly. "Yeah, let's go."

As I opened my bedroom door I smiled at her,"Wanna come in for awhile?"

I smiled. "Sure." I replied, stepping in, and turning to look at her beautiful self.

I slid off my shoes and sighed in relied as my feet relaxed. I leaned on my desk and smiled at her, running my fingers through my hair. I took one of the strawberries from earlier and took a bite of it, licking my lips as I watched her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at her, smirking lightly. "What are you staring at?" I teased.

"My beautiful girlfriend?"I raised an eyebrow,"If you want to be, that is... We can just date if you'd like.. I mean, I don't want to pressure you into anything." I was on a nonstop rambling rampage now. Nerves.

My eyes widened and I chuckled nervously. "Slow down tiger.." I said, crossing my legs. "I don't really want to be serious at the moment.

"Deal,"I said with a smile, sighing and sitting next to her,"Sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous."

I smiled and rested my hand on her leg. "It's okay."

I leaned in and kisses her softly, just letting our lips linger and rest together for a moment.

I rested my hand on her cheek and I kissed her back slowly, closing my eyes. She was a really good kisser.

I tilted my head as I pulled her body closer to my own, running my hand down her hip. She tasted and felt amazing, and I always addicted.

I reached up and tangled my fingers in her hair, deepening the kiss. I hummed lightly against her lips, my other hand squeezing her knee.

I hummed back at her sweetly, leaning into her running my tongue over her bottom lip slowly. I could taste her strawberry lipgloss as I did, and I smiled.

As soon as her tongue touched my lip, I took in a sharp intake of breath. The kiss made my skin tingle pleasantly. I scooted even closer to her, eager for more.

I heard her gasp and I pulled away but when she leaned in towards me I ran my tongue over her mouth again, awaiting entrance.

I parted my lips for her and I ran my tongue over hers, pulling her closer. I felt sparks. Amazing.

I inhaled slowly and smiled as I pulled away, kissing her cheek,"You are so good..."

I smiled and kissed her neck. "And I only get better." I teased. I chuckled. "Just kidding. I'm not conceded or anything."

"Shut up,"I teased, giving her a playful squeeze before sitting up,"It's late... When will I see you again?"

I smiled. "Whenever we're both free. Text me." I said. I stood up and let her walk me to my car. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close, kissing her hard. I pulled away and brushed my hand over her stomach as I got into my car. I waved to her as I drove off, going to Julliard.

I was in a dream like stance for a few days while we went to school and she had rehearsal. She seemed to always be at rehearsal. I sat on the front step of my dorm, awaiting her to pick me up so we could go to dinner on another date.

I had just gotten out of a dress rehearsal so I still ha my pretty Christine makeup on and my makeup was heavy because it was stage makeup. I slipped on a nice skirt and blouse and I quickly drove to her college, honking at her as I pulled up.

I jumped up and slid into the passenger's seat, grinning at her,"Hey gorgeous. How was rehearsal?"