Login to your account

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled as I wrapped a leg around her hips, bringing her body closer to mine. "Me too Amy.." I breathed, my forehead resting against hers.

"You are so beautiful,"I whispered softly into the air between us, brushing my teeth against her bottom lip. My breathing was ragged from pure excitement, my blood pumping.

I smiled as I ran my hand up and down her side. "So are you." I whispered back. I pecked her lips one, two, three times, unable to contain myself.

The third peck on my lips I didn't let go, holding it and letting it grow into a warm kiss, tilting my head to the side to deepen it, rolling my body against hers. Her warmth made my skin tingle, the emotions I felt were over whelming..

I hummed softly against her lips, deepening the kiss slightly. I didn't want this to ever end. It was perfect.

I slowly pulled away and smiled,"Jez..."I felt butterflies, becoming suddenly nervous,"Go on a date with me..."

I giggled, not expecting her to say that. "Yeah, okay." I answered with a blush.

"Right now... Let's go out... To a bar, to a club, to something... I want to show you off to the world,"I said with a chuckle, grinning at her.

I smiled. "Okay." I kissed her and got up. "I'm going to go home and get dolled up for you, and you tell me when to get you."

"You come back when you're ready,"I said with a smile, getting up and off of her, letting her rise,"But first,"I pulled her back asnd kissed her again.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back, letting it linger for you a few moments, then I pulled away and smiled before leaving. I went home and got dressed in a very pretty red dressed that matched my hair. I then straightened my hair and recurled it. It wasnt the wind curls, but beautiful ringlets.

After she left I showered and got all shaved, all over. I slid on a black pair of tight hair-waist shorts and a white flowy blouse. I kept my hair down and straight, blow dryer it so it was flowy and voluminous. I made my eyes dark and my lips bright red, pulling on black strappy stilettos. I felt sexy... Just for her. I sprayed on my perfume, grinning.

I waited for a little while, then I drove back to her college and knocked on the door to her dorm, feeling nervous.

I opened the door slowly, grinning when I saw her,"Well aren't you just the most stunning thing I've ever laid eyes on." She really did look amazing, but she could have worn a potato sack and I would still believe that she was the most enchanting creature ever.

I smiled and looked her over. "You look ravishing." I told her, kissing her cheek. "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere,"I said with a chuckle as I grabbed my small shoulder bag and closed the door,"Anywhere at all."

I smiled. "Let's go to the gay club!" I said with a giggle, taking her hand and leading her to my car.

"Deal,"I said with a smile. It wasn't any different than any other club, besides the fact that all the couples were same-sex. It was warm and comfortable and passionate, full of dancing and drinking and making out...

I started the car quickly, and I pulled out and we were on our way. After I parked, we got in and it was awesome. There were so many amazing and fun people.

We sat at the bar first, getting some drinks and relaxing. I rested my hand on her knee and smiled,"This place is awesome.."

I looked up into her eyes and smiled as I sipped on my margarita. "I know." I answered, placing my hand on top of hers.

I squeezed her hand and stood up,"Wanna go dance?"

I smiled. "Sure." I replied. I took her hand and led her to the middle of the colorful dance floor.

I smiled, gazing at her beautiful face. She was stunning. I took her hand in my own and spun her playfully, as if we were waltzing.

I giggled and grabbed her hips, drawing her closer to me, resting my forehead against hers. It felt like it was just us in the room.

I snaked my arms around her neck slowly and held her close, my hips swaying in her palms, my eyes gazing into hers.

I smiled and leaned in, kissing her lips softly for a few moments, before pulling away. They danced for a while, drank, shooed away people who tried to flirt..

I grinned and turned her around in my arms, sliding my hands down to her hips and letting her grind against me as I pecked her neck softly.

I closed my eyes and I grinded back against her, my hands resting on hers. It felt so right.

I smiled and just rested my face into her neck, just taking in her scent and feeling her warmth. She was beautiful in every way...