Login to your account

Thread: A question. :)

A question. :)

I registered here today and am wondering how long it takes to get approved for a thread? I created a thread in the 1x1 requests this morning. It said it had to be approved. It still hasn't been and I've just been twiddling my thumbs waiting. How long is this supposed to take?

I didn't know that was a thing. We might have a post rule in effect where you need to socialize in the Out of Character section. I would guess 10 posts, but I'm really not sure as I don't see anything in the rules about this.

Umm, only other thing I can think of is did you put it in the right place? Adult vs General. If you're not 18+, a post in the adult section might need a mod to sign off on it.

^^; Sorry I can't be of any help. Really not sure what the issue is. Hopefully someone can help. If not, private message Knerd.

Good luck!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Thanks, I'll message Knerd. I was a member here before a long time ago, but I still know how the site runs so I know I did everything right. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just post it again. The only thing I can think of is that when it told me it had to be approved before showing up in the thread, I hit the back button to add something I'd forgotten. Maybe that screwed something up. Oh well, I'll figure it out at some point!

The site automatically flagged your thread as potential spam since it was your very first post. This occasionally happens when new users try to post a lot of content (with links) right away. It's no problem though - The thread should be approved now, so it's visible in the forums.

Thank youuuss!

Woo, glad you got that all straightened out. Happy roleplaying, Poppet!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369