Login to your account

Thread: Looking for 1x1s!

Looking for 1x1s!

Hey there, my name is Fiji and I am looking for more 1x1 Rps! This will be an ongoing thread. I may not always check this thread – the best way to contact me would be by private message, so I encourage you to do that, but you may post here if you'd like to.

I'm pretty open to RP ideas. My limits are your limits, really. I'm cool with adult content; blood, gore, torture, smut/sex – whatever makes the story good – that's what I want. I don't have any specific ideas in mind so please share your ideas with me – I'm sure we'll agree on a storyline very easily. I do absolutely love romance and more often than not would need some form of romance to develop within a story. Typically I do enjoy playing fem chars more than male chars. That doesn't mean I wont play a male, I'm just not as good at it.

Lastly I typically play while I am at work. Usually that's during the afternoons (CST time zone) but sometimes I do work graveyard shifts too. I also post at home, just not back to back like I do at work XD For US players I am willing to exchange cell numbers if you want a text when I'm online. =)

Below are some of the things that I really like!

Beloved settings:

Fantasy
    Medieval
    Post-Apocalyptic (Of any kind. Does not need to be zombies.)
    Some Modern Fantasies
    Supernatural Aspects/Races!
    Corruption

Do not enjoy:

Strictly modern.

Pairings

Hetero
    Homosexual (mxm or fxf)
    princess x guard
    captive x assassin
    captive x kidnapper
    forbidden love
    good x evil (With out without a level of corruption)

'Fandoms'
    Please not I use the term 'fandom' loosely. I am willing to play in the settings/world and lore of another story, but I like to create a unique storyline within it.

Game of Thrones
    Hunger Games
    Walking Dead
    Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices
    "And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"

I might be up for a Hunger Games RP if we can do OC characters.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

That would be fun. Do you have any plotlines in mind or at what point in that setting you'd like to set the RP in?

Hm, I was thinking that we would have an RP set before the events of the book (maybe 20 years ago?) that explored the ethics of things that we never see in the books/movies like cannibalism (why it's an unspoken rule), use of the setting's traps, pacifistic rebellion and whatnot (e.g. Haymitch using the barrier to bounce back the spear one of his opponents threw to kill him). Character wise I'm not really sure what I want to do other than that one of my characters is going to be a relatively young (but disturbingly experienced) kid from District 9 and and the other is going to take on a more noncombative role (think politics). IDK! Just some general concepts in my head. I'm open to anything!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Sounds like a really interesting idea. I'll need to brush up on some of the pre book facts for the game settings So we are thinking after the second quarter quell, right? And our chars would or would not be participants of the games?

Yeah roughly around that time! I think I would rather that we have our main characters be tributes, but perhaps some minor chars are outside of the fighting?

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

D: Cow totally beat me to it. I was going to comment that I wanted something HG related. Great minds think alike? O.o

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

We could always do a threesome?

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    Hi, Fiji. I haven't spoken to you in a while, my apologies. I am prone to forget things, can become caught up in things, or overburden myself--as can any person. I had a dream not to long ago and from that dream we seem to share another common interest. 'The Immortal Instruments', message me when you log in next.

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

We possibly could do a 3 way hunger games. I like romance in my storyline tho xD So someone would have to be romantic with one of my chars D: lols... XD So if our characters are tributes, do u feel one will eventually win over the others or how do u forsee things going? Sorry for late reply was working a lot and admittedly forgot to check this.

@Wistful - Hey Wist, no worries. Sure i'll send u a msg

xD Talk about love being deadly...
    And I see a lot of mind games as well as just plain physical fights in the future. I mean depending on a happy ending or a tragic one we can have it going a lot of ways from (if we have a love triangle) one of the people in love trying to kill/outplay the other to the one being coveted using the other two's love to turn them against each other. If there's just a third wheel they can even plot to get the couple to draw a suicide pact lol. It all depends on the cunning of our respective characters I guess?

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Mmmmm, the idea of a deadly love triangle sounds fun. I wonder if someone were jealous enough if they would off the competition.

- hangouts -

OHOHO then it'd be two tributes with one stone...knife >D

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Ah yes, the things you do for the one you love. I can only imagine the look on his/her face when he/she discovers the truth. Dun dun dunnnnnnn

- hangouts -

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Okies so idea in mind is 3 tributes, some sort of love triangle, and then what happens in the end? A rebellion somewhat like thg series and they get out, or one will have to prevail over the other? Srys. x.x Not sure what you meant by stone knife

The idea I had in mind (you two can chime in if you have something else in mind or w/e) is that you have three tributes who get into some sort of love triangle except that one or two of them are aiming to get out and end all of the fighting while the other(s) is/are agent(s) of their respective district so they want to serve the Capitol and just win, which they know they can't do if everyone rebels.

The char breakdown could either be:

1 rebel, 2 capitol-favoring people
    1 capitol favoring person, 2 rebels
    1 neutral, 1 capitol-favoring, 1 rebel

or some similar combination of neutral, capitol favoring, and rebel-favoring haha.

The agent(s) can end up being persuaded by the rebel(s) or vice versa, but I see the end game as either the trio destroy the battlefield and barely escape (maybe one of them dies?), maybe they all die from infighting, or something in between.

My character was going to be from District 3 so trying to destroy the area (and everyone else) wouldn't be out of the question :P (Then again rigging it to kill everyone would also be an option).

As for the stone knife thing, it was a play on the "kill two birds with one stone" saying xD I didn't mean anything by it.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Ah okay gotcha. That does sound like a really interesting idea. So if they did escape, would we want to continue on the story after that? I think I'd rather be a rebel. XD I'm not sure which distract I will choose yet tho. So what do you think the love triangle should be like? Two girls loving one male? Or a triangle like x -> y -> z -> x? Do we want to do a triangle, or have two tributes be friends or something? If we do a triangle, what do we want the result to be?

I wouldn't mind! Like maybe the Capitol wants to track 'em down and kill 'em so that they don't leak the inner workings of the matches and whatnot. As for the general structure of the triangle I don't mind either way so I guess we can wait for Xavi to reply? I think x -> y -> z -> x is more interesting, but having an x -> y <- z leaves a lot of room for manipulation ;o Not quite sure about results yet though. I like having these sorts of things play themselves out and none of our chars are set in stone so there's a lot of room for this plot to grow!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Perhaps we leave the love triangle open? If it happens to be x > y > z > x, then we roll with that. But if we've got two straight characters of the same gender, then we'll obviously go x > y < z. If we don't want that, we could always have two of them being siblings. An overprotective brother or something? Although, I can only imagine the end game when it comes down to the two siblings. Brother fighting sister, ugh the pain! Unless, of course, one of them was heartless and was only in the whole HG for his/herself.

I think playing out the games and then the potential escape (need to say potential in case we get bored and decide we want them all to die and/or have one winner) would be awesome. We could see the characters grow and change. Perhaps their rebel mindset falls apart or that Capitol-loyalist learns that the Capitol isn't really such a grand group to support. I could certainly see psychological twists having a huge role in this story.

Since it looks like CGM is going to have a Capitol-supporting character and Loki the rebel, I can always take the neutral. Part of the fun can be trying to persuade me. And, being a neutral party, I can always try to persuade you both from your positions. Or maybe I was just neutral because I was waiting to see which side would win. Obviously choosing the winning side in the end because my life > everyone else, lol.

Now will we only play one character? I'm thinking we could each play one other character, one that we'll kill off at some point, just to add some dimension to the story. These other characters could either team up or run around alone. If we don't want them to live for long, they can blow-up right at the get-go. The remaining tributes can be NPCs that we can write off as we please.

Are we going to start right at the beginning of the games? Or do we want to start where they are getting their scores for the games? We can always use a dice roll to determine their number. LOL, imma laugh when I get one.

>.> Just because I wanna see...
    The 10-sided dice lands on 4

LOL, four. At least it's better than one. Maybe we do two or three roles and pick the number we want from there?

- hangouts -

I like the idea of them starting from right when they arrive in the Capitol so that we can establish some pre-arena relationship/meetings. Likely when they're getting scores like you said. And additionally, playing some extra kids would be pretty cool too Maybe their other sex counterparts get killed off so that stuff gets real~(:

I honestly don't forsee my tribute (prob gonna be bisexual) being very charismatic on his own, minus his flashy tech tricks <_<
    Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 04-22-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1