Login to your account

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: random tangent thread

Haha, that's good your alright with a bit of a read And I figured you might be when you mentioned 20 mins from Bioware XD Oh god... Kelowna?! Blech... I just moved from there a few years ago. That's where I grew up and I still hate the place... ok, maybe not the city so much, but the people? Definitely be warned if you go there, generally people there are self absorbed, shallow jerks x.x Unfortunately I don't know too much about Vancouver tho. I live fairly close city wise, but nice small town.
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I got fairly high leveled my first playthrough buttttt I have this thing where when I leave a game, I delete everything ^.^;; sooo now I'm stuck at the lower levels again haha xD It's fun when you get into it and join up on factions. Let me know if you ever make your own account though an dI'll add ya as a friend?

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Well I have to go to Kelowna for college, and students from all over the country attend where I want to go. As for the people, I can honestly tell you I've lived in a small town outside of Edmonton all my life and the people here as just as shallow and self-absorbed as any. I've been to Kelowna a few times as it is and my friend is currently there. As for Vancouver... been there too... haaaa I like Kelowna more in comparison. Not a big city girl myself. ^.^;;

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

lol and I just finished reading it. And I commend you on it, you have an entirely valid point. Congrats.

Oh I didn't spend my entire time in Kelowna lol I've lived elsewhere (Edmonton, Vernon, etc) and by far, Kelowna is the absolute worst I've seen. Not to say small town people aren't bad of course lol But as a whole in my experience Kelowna has attracted quite a few of them lol Not a big city person either is why I settled on a small place nearby-ish XD Still a long trip but I don't go there often so meh lol

And thank you^^ I'm certainly glad the rant came off intelligible instead of just 'Rawr- foaming at mouth insanity outrage' XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Ahh I've heard of Vernon, a girl I used to hang out with in Junior High had a fling with a guy there ^.^;; bahaa, yes that's all I know about it, cept that it's like hicksville from what I was told. And I suppose, I'll keep that in mind. Granted, Kelowna would be the best choice for my career path, but the college has a campus in Halifax as well as Fredericton and my parents are ogling those options lately xD. But I've always wanted to live in BC, and the industry is out in Vancouver, or Toronto at best should I consider Ontario... (though with all the family there... I'm on the verge of avoiding it). And of course, there's always where the industry boom is in the states, but... I am far to patriotic and happy with my benefits as a Canadian. ^.^;;

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

And you're welcome xD haha though the foam thing would have been hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumine View Post
    I got fairly high leveled my first playthrough buttttt I have this thing where when I leave a game, I delete everything ^.^;; sooo now I'm stuck at the lower levels again haha xD It's fun when you get into it and join up on factions. Let me know if you ever make your own account though an dI'll add ya as a friend?
    I'll.

We spoke about art the other day, well here's my horrible atempts on drawing. Click for larger image.

Last edited by Brook V; 07-25-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

^.^ Hey you draw a hellofalot better than my brother does. Thanks for sharing

You're welcome. How old are you brother, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not sure what conclusions I should draw from that...
    I went a course in basic drawing in high school.
    Zone District

Can definitely see why you'd choose the Kelowna campus then lol Well whichever you choose I hope works out great for you^^ If you do go to Kelowna I'd just recommend being careful and not depend on anyone there lmao Well besides maybe your friend but I'm sure you know what I'm rambling on about XD

Whoa o.o Do you know the name of the dude she had a fling with in Vernon? Sorry if being nosy but I used to know this one really slutty guy (or at least according to his bragging) and now I'm super curious if it was him lol Or someone else I used to know. lol I found Vernon not so hickish as much as it was a black hole filled with druggies. I knew of more drug users there then I did of people who were clean... and I've never been a user myself lmao

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

About a year younger than me, I'm eighteen , it was meant as a compliment though.

lol No worries, I'm fairly independent in that area and I've never found myself depending on others on important matters unless I knew they could and would do anything to help. Shallow communities have a tendency to promote trust issues. ^.^;;

No, not really, it was meany years ago. And don't worry about being nosy, I brought it up xD. lol the dude though looked like Aaron Carter from what I remember. Bahahaa like legit, she showed us pictures and I was like dude wtf, you got banged by Aaron Carter?! xDD Hahaa but yeah, he'd be into his mid-lateish twenties by now. And yeah, I heard that much. Where I live isn't entirely different but people are more... private about their habbits? x-x;; Granted there's many who don't do drugs here, much like myself. Suppose that goes for most places.

Very true about shallow communities lol

lol too bad, tho I don't the guy I knew looked much like Aaron Carter XD So prolly not lol Matt would be young twenties right about now I think, younger then me but not much more then by a year or two. lol
    Haha, wow, wonder what it is with small towns and drugs XD so glad I managed to escape myself XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Can only speak from experience xD

Yeahhh well that was, as I said, quite a few years ago. I may be wrong on the age... but what color hair does this Matt guy have? xD His name is disturbingly familiar to the story.

And, I'm not really sure, I think the fact that there's less people makes it more known... the city's no worse, just easier to go unnoticed amongst crowds of people.

He was blond (sorta dirty blond I think) and really tall. Last I knew he was like 6'2" maybe? Matt Mckee XD Wow this world would be truly small if it were to be the same person lmao Not that I'd be all that surprised really lol Crazy coincidences happen around me a lot XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Quote Originally Posted by Lumine View Post
    About a year younger than me, I'm eighteen , it was meant as a compliment though.
    You're in the same age as my brother. I'm a few years older.
    Zone District

x-x I can't be entirely sure that that was the guy, but it certainly sounds like him. Welllll shizz, if that was him. xD

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

lol awesome sauce I love being of age~. Eighteen in Alberta and I can drink legally xD

Holy monkey cheese O.o If it was I think I might just die of shock lol He wasn't BSing us the entire time XD I'd love to know the details that you can remember if that's not being too nosy XD Just... just duuuude.

rofls XD What you waited to be of age to drink? I mean uh... yeah... that's the best way to do it lmao legally XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I waited until I was 18 before I drank. Went to a pub and a club with my cousins.
    Zone District

Wellllll from what I remember, they were sort of family friends. Kind of... she used to go up there to visit with relatives and such and I guess at one point this guy she was all neurotic about basically pulled this blind-fold bring to the middle of the field to an old barn and yeah. some whacked out shiz like that. Probs the only reason why I can remember it.

Bahaa lol, nah I was just referring to being able to go out and drink. I can't pass for an adult to save my life, seeing as I look like a freaking twelve year old. Still though I'm not a big drinker. Lesiurely though I like it.

I don't feel as old as I am.
    I'm not much of a drinker either since I dislike most alcohol.
    Zone District

Hmmmm, I like wine and I suppose some of the fruity stuff is alright. But I find all alcohol does to me is make me tired. Which is fine for relaxing evenings out. For party's though... yeah me and drinking = useless deadweight. I crashed after grad because I made the mistake of drinking and totally missed out on everything. ^.^;;

Wow that does sound whacked, just from that little bit lmao Hmm, don't recall any stories similar to that from his exploits, not to say it isn't possible lol I just never really cared to listen to his bragging much XD

lol ahh, understandable. The irony is I did most of my drinking before even hitting 19 XD Mostly when I was 17 really I think, I don't drink at all these days. No one fun to drink with mostly I guess lol I'm a pretty fun drunk to be around... I don't black out or anything either so I do know what I'm doing during and after. I just get super hyper and really silly and the first thing that pops into my head is what is said... for example.... "I have boobies!"
    Yes I have actually said that XD
    Last edited by Tigerkytti; 07-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I drink cider or drinks. Can't drink beer or wine or other stuff. :/ Doesn't taste good.
    Zone District

I'm sure a guy with an ego would be more embarrased about things like that, seeing as there's more corny shit than there is bravado in it. Blindfolded her, put her on a quad and drove her out for a bit of a late afternoon snack? Sounds like some stupid sap romance than a frisky get-together.

I don't black out or even get drunk, I just... fall asleep. I dunno why ^.^:; but lol you sound like an interesting drunk. xD

I don't like beer or most hard liquors and there's really only a few wines I like. Apart from that though my experience with alcohol is fairly limited.

roflmao, ok that cinches it, totally not the guy I knew XD He so is not the type to do something like that whatsoever. Can guarantee that much lol

lol well at least you fall asleep before getting drunk enough to do something stupid lol and thank you XD

I hate beer too, just ick x.x I mostly used to drink the hard liquors at first, and wines were always dry for my tastes. Though, definitely easy to get drunk on coolers XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

lol well worth a shot. Either way, like I said it was many years ago, probably about five/six maybe even seven years ago? Which made her probably twelve at the time? ^.^;;

Well yeah, I can't really complain on that, I just have to be wary of how much I drink and when. Which is easy enough seeing as I don't get pressured easily.

lol Coolers are certainly popular, though I've only tried a few and never really gotten taken to them.

That's good, getting pressured can definitely be a pain, but is good you don't let it get to you. Known too many that do and do stupid things cuz of it.

lol they're prolly so popular cuz they're not super high alcohol content, but not as low as others, and most of the gross taste is hidden. That and many tend to be sweet.

Anyways, I'm gonna go crash since I haven't slept yet XD And prolly should sleep before I pass out for the entire day.

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Hmm I like being in control of my own life rather than have others trying to control it. The problem is I tend to be too much of a control-freak because of it. ^.^;;

Anywho, yes go sleep and err... good morning? Bahaha.

Good night!

I also like to be in control of my life, even when out. Losing control because of alcohol and do stupid shit frightens me.
    Zone District

Amen to that. But I see know wrong in a person enjoying themselves, so long as they trust their company.

"I see know wrong" Pardon?
    Zone District

no* nothing, nada~ grammar fail xD
    Last edited by Lumine; 07-25-2011 at 08:36 PM.