Login to your account

Thread: At it again!

Clumsy Apprentice

At it again!

Alright! Looking for more RP! (I've got one great one going right now, but I want more! Greedy, I know.)

A bit about me:
    27 yr old Female, Jynx by name. I work incredibly sporadic hours, so I can never truly guarentee when I'll be on, or how long I'll be working for. I may be off for days, but then work three weeks straight. Such is the nature of my job. That being said, if I'm a bit slow to post, it's probably because I'm working long hours. I usually am able to manage a post a day at minimum though.

What I would like in a partner:
    -Literacy. I have a hard enough time deciphering the English language, let alone reading some of the text-speak nonsense kids put out these days... I don't expect flawless spelling or impeccably punctuated sentences, but effort is always appreciated.

-Ability to post at least once per day. More is better, but I'm not always able to give it, so I don't expect it in return.

-Communication. Life happens. I know that very well. I don't need to know everything going on in your life, but if you need to take a break, just say so. I don't need 'whys' or details if you don't want to give them. Just a simple message saying "Hey, taking a few needed days off. I'll keep you posted on my return" is always appreciated. (However, if you need someone to talk to, I don't mind listening.)

-I don't need to be friends with you, but being friendly is always good in my book. I know some people are here strictly for RP, and that's just fine. But, if you wanna chat or whatever, I'm open to that too.

Alright, enough with the boring stuff... ONTO THE RP!

A quick guide:
    * = Already have a character idea for one side of the pairings, or this is the side I want to play.
    **= Romance intended.

These are typically MXF pairings, however, for some I will consider FXF. Also, these can be played in almost any time period. I have my preferences for some, but they are pretty open.

Mercenary x Mercenary**
    Princess* x Other Neighboring Royalty**
    Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider
    Vampire x Human* ** **********************************
    Any combination of Supernatural beings.
    Tinker* x Android

********************************** = I've been watching WAY too much Vampire Knight and have been dying for that oddly romantic tension because of that silly Anime... Pick this one and you'll be my hero. Also, if you've had a pairing you've been DYING to play, I'll reciprocate by helping you out.

I'll add more pairings as they come up.

Things I won't do -
    -Anything strictly smut. I love story, and don't mind the adult thing. But I hate it when an RP dissolves into nothing but a smut-fest.

-I typically won't play male characters. I just don't feel like I can get into their heads. That being said, MxM is out.

Anyways, here's hoping!
    -Jynx

Hi! I might be interested in your mercenaryxmercenary idea. Did you have any plot/idea/time setting in mind?
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Clumsy Apprentice
    No real specific plot. I do have a specific character though.

Ooh! Perhaps it's two that have butted heads together in the past, and they are specifically requested to work together, despite their dislike? Something conflict-y like that, I think would be fun! Thoughts?

Ohh that could work yeah. Depending on the setting, they could be from two conflicting agencies (or maybe one works alone while the other is contracted?) that have to take out a bigger target? I wouldn't mind doing something set in an earlier era (like the 1950s, Cold War tensions n' all that) or really anywhere haha

Tell me about your character tho! I was already pretty set on playing a guy, but which one I'm not sure yet xP

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Clumsy Apprentice
    She's a female swash-buckler type. Set for Medi/Fant, but could certainly be adjusted. Confident, flirty, and very competitive.

I kinda like the idea of conflicting agencies... gives them a rivalry sort of tension! Also, if it's a mxf pairing, romance doesn't have to happen, but sexual tension (even without actually playing such), is always sort of fun too! Mwahahaha!

Well I would prefer more of a modern shift just because I'm in a very...spy-espionage-Mr. & Mrs. Smith mood, but it's not a hardset rule.
    And your girl sounds like my boy's kind of type.
    One of the characters is a guy taken (as a child) from a third world country/general slum area and trained by some agency (whatever the story calls for). He's pretty destructive, but who isn't in this line of work?
    The other is a bit older who is a narcissistic ex-agent with a sweet tooth. I can't decide between these two *sigh*

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Clumsy Apprentice
    I'm not familiar with the movie, but something along those lines isn't out of the question. I'm just not as well versed in modern-day espionage, so if you're patient with me, that's fine.

Oh, Narcissism would grind my girl's gears like no tomorrow! LOL. I could see a total angsty relationship there... I think she might be a bit too destructive herself to provide much conflict between the other. Up to you, though, as they both sound fun!

Or hell, if you're up for it, why not both?

LOL well it's a fun movie about a married couple who are both working for rival-ish mercenary agencies, but not ye
    There's not really too much to learn about modern day stuff (since I usually just BS/make up what needs to be made up) but I'll be sure to be clear when necessary!

And if that's the case my narcissist sounds perfect then (:< He'll have a fun time being a semi-smug bastard while she's just gritting her teeth or letting him have it lol

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Clumsy Apprentice
    Yissssssss... I'm excited! Whoo! Who shall create the game?

Can you create it? o:

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Clumsy Apprentice
    I can! What shall it be called though? o.O

Hm, that's a good question. I'm really bad with names LOL! Maybe something like "A Conflict of Interest"

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Clumsy Apprentice
    Oooh! I like that!