Login to your account

Thread: Just Your Average Titan

Just Your Average Titan

Hey everyone! You doing okay? I'm doing fantastic. Now, sit down and let me tell you this story about how I sculpted men out of clay...

No, but in all seriousness, hello! Just joined this little community here and it's looking really cool by what I've seen so far! I go by many names, but my universal one on the internet seems to be Prometheus. My actual name is Marcus though, so call me whichever you prefer. I'm a very easygoing guy overall, prefer to take things their owm pace and not worry too much about the details. That's not to say I'm lazy, I just don't take silly small things too seriously. Been a roleplayer for the last...Six years now and I believe that I'm doing pretty well, even if English isn't my first language.

When it comes to roleplaying, I greatly prefer modern day settings, preferably with some kind of fantasy or supernatural touch. I like my stories better on the fantastical end of the spectrum since hey, that's the point of roleplaying, isn't it? Experiencing things you can't in real life and writing stories together? That's not to say I can't play anything else, I just like these kinds of settings better. Preferably pretty over-the-top or overall silly. Y'know, action. Don't take me for a mindless violence guy, I just want things to happen physically as well as mentally and emotionally, right? I want grand sights, epic events and a nice show to go with it.

But hey, I shouldn't bore you guys with pages upon pages of stuff you'll all find out about me in due time anyway. Just here to tell you all that I exist. So, see you all around.

Prometheus, Signed In and here to stay.

So how's the fire giving business going? Jk! Welcome to our lovely website

Haha, it's going just fine, thank you for asking. Sure, the punishment kinda sucks, but you get used to this whole pecked liver thing after a couple of centuries =P

Nah but thank you, always feels good to be welcomed.

Welcome to the site, Prometheus. It's always nice to see a new face, especially a chatty one like yourself (it will add some life and spice to this site)! Hopefully, I'll see you around the forums. Until we meet again, good luck and have fun~!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369