Login to your account

Thread: Hey-ho.....I guess

Hey-ho.....I guess

I just found this place and wished to join in. I of course have a continuous problem with online roleplays. I like RPing but I'm not that much of a writer and usually get flamed out by trolls and grammer nazis. I hope not to have that problem if I try to RP here.

Hiya Reciter!

I think you'll find that we have RPers of all levels here - If you want a more relaxed roleplay and want to concentrate on content instead of grammar, I'm sure that you'll find plenty of people who would love to develop a plot with you.

If you have any questions about how to navigate the site or start an RP, just give a shout!

Grammar nazis and trolls. Hmm, not sure you'll have that issue here. For the most part, we're all understanding and totally get that you're human (wait, you are human, right?!) so mistakes happen. There are some who do prefer perfect grammar, but they usually make it pretty clear. So long as you're honest and open, you shouldn't have any issues. And Knerd, our all mighty admin, is super helpful. Should you run into any issues, you can always ask her for help. I doubt you'll have any though. We're a pretty small, relaxed community that enjoys roleplaying and being creative.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. Have fun!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369