Login to your account

Thread: Hi

Nameless NPC

Hi

Hi, I'm Ryer, a could-be student (won't know if I got into school yet or not) from Pennybridge, Sweden. An old friend told me about this site a long time ago, but I never had the time to join back then. It's been a while since I roleplayed, but I used to love it and having recently dragged my little sister in to it, my finger's started itching and I remembered about this place.

A little worried though because it doesn't seem very active? Either way, I'd love to find someone in which to share in an adventure.
    Hi! New and haven't done this in a long time, but miss it terribly.

Hey there Ryer, welcome to WTF!

We're a small site, but we do have an active userbase that regularly makes new roleplays and posts around the forums. It's just a matter of putting yourself out there, meeting everyone and taking the initiative to create some plots that interest you. Once you explore the site a bit, I'm sure that you'll find plenty of people to RP with.

Nameless NPC
    Hi Knerd, and thank you!

Getting up the courage to do it.
    Hi! New and haven't done this in a long time, but miss it terribly.

First, good luck on getting into school! Do keep us posted, as we'll cheer for you along the way. We'll also throw sticks and stones, if needed.

But as far as the activity goes, we're kinda small so we can't be booming like those larger sites. One of the cool things about the little community we have it that you pretty much know everyone. And you get a lot of attention. If you're in three stories, odds are you'll have posts. On those larger sites, sometimes it can take weeks to get replies because everyone is involved in a hundred and one stories. Granted, there are always exceptions.

For the most part, our community is pretty laid back and nice. You shouldn't have any issues. And if you do, there are plenty of people who can help you from we experienced veterans to the admins. We really do our best to make our community warm and welcoming.

Hope you're having fun. Oh and, welcome to the family~!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to WTF! We're a small community, but I'd like to think that we're much closer because of it. Additionally there always people willing to roleplay in both groups and private parties so it's nbd no matter what your skill level or shyness level might be haha! I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1