Login to your account

View Poll Results: Which Option(s) Should I Create A Game For?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Akuma Manor

3 27.27%
  • Yuki Werewolf Pack

0 0%
  • Paradise Falls

1 9.09%
  • Gangs of Tokyo

4 36.36%
  • Faewood Institution

3 27.27%
  • Psycho Circus

1 9.09%
  • Interdimensional School of Knowledge

3 27.27%
  • None

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Some RP Game Ideas- Interesting Or No?

Lightbulb Some RP Game Ideas- Interesting Or No?

Alrighty so I've been considering the possibility of bringing in several different full rp games that I have run in the past or been part of, to here. And in total I'm not entirely sure how well liked they might end up be, and how many, if any in the end. So decided, I'll describe each of them for you good peoples and get a vote to see how well recieved they would be. And now, onto the games!

Akuma Manor
    Rating: Adult
    Genre: Dark Historical Fantasy
    History: Akuma Manor is an ancient and hard to find Manor, having been owned by a dark master for many millenia. It has been renovated and changed over time and at current time stands as a massive Manor situated on land that belongs to the Master of Akuma Manor. A dark and foreboding place it is a home to creatures of the night and darkness, of time immortal. However, no one knows what has become of this dark Master who initially owned the Manor, not even his chyldren. So the Manor has now fallen to his vampiric chyldren to care for, Ane and Chi Akuma who were sired by him in times lost. Chi however does not exactly agree with her sister on how hunting should be done, with a conservative view on keeping humans for a renewable food source and so has left the Manor. This leaves only Ane to run the Manor, the current Mistress.
    RP Summary: This is sort of like a rp of day to day life of those who live and even visit Akuma Manor. It is no small task to run and care for a Manor of it's size and as such there is a multitude of staff to take care of everything. There are maids, kitchen staff, hunters, entertainers, etc. Think of a noble's manor, but put on a dark twist. Because only those of immortal status are allowed to live and work here, where in this case Immortal applies to those who will live an incredibly long lifetime, such as Vampires, Demons, Fallen Angels, Dragons, Necromancers, and the like. ONLY those that fit that descriptor is allowed within the Akuma Manor as staff or guest. Any mortals who find themselves here, are doomed to be a meal or possibly even entertainment and a meal.
    Characters: Only dark and neutral immortals are allowed here. Mortals are food, food that may be played with, but food nonetheless. The Mistress of the Manor would be played by yours truly of course, however there are many other parts as mentioned before. Staff, Guests and Entertainers would be available. More details on that per request.

Yuki Werewolf Pack
    Rating: General or Adult- Adult would work better but isn't necessary
    Genre: Historical Fantasy
    History: The Yuki Werewolf Pack is a pack that originates in Asia, on a small island north of what's modern Japan and close to Russia. However, this pack has been chased from what was their home because of a special trait belonging to the bloodlines of the packs members. All of them have the ability to perform elemental magics. Unfortunately this is something that is considered terrible by the werewolf packs in those areas, because of a terrible war that took place a long time ago. Magic was more common in werewolf packs once and better accepted. That is until a very powerful magic user was born and he became power hungry. He wanted to unite all of the packs under a single alpha, and saw those without magic to be weak. Not all magic using packs agreed with this, but enough of them were willing to join together to become the ultimate pack. The war was a long and bloody one, and by the time it was over many lives had been lost. Those who were left deemed that those of magic blood had to be eliminated to make sure that this was to never happen again, including those from the packs who had stayed out of the war. Luckily some would escape from various packs and gathered as a single pack in order to save those that they could and they would not become extinct. They lived isolated in their valley for many generations until the day they were discovered and attacked. Those who remain now of the pack are those who were able to escape the massacre of their families, orphans, widows and widowers that have traveled an incredible distance to try and find themselves a new home. They have found a place to try and settle, and things seem to be going alright so far, but for how long? They have begun to warily accept new members into their pack as well to try and strengthen their numbers.
    RP Summary: As a struggling Pack trying to keep what few numbers they have alive in a newly territory they face many dangers, including other packs that may try to destroy their pack for what they are, or packs that wish to take their land. They also face the natural dangers. And although they are accepting new werewolves into their pack they always have to be careful if the one they accept will be an asset or a danger, and possibly defend those new members from whatever danger may be after them.
    Characters: Characters can start out as a natural member of the pack and thus have the abilities allowed by their bloodline. Also because of the region they originate from all the members are of an asian/russian bloodlines (reflected in names). Characters can also be others that are running from danger, seeking a new family/pack, etc. However, all must be werewolves! Wolf shifters may be considered, as well as other were-animals/ animal shifters, however rarely. Other species may be given sanctuary from time to time, but would be nothing permanent. And of course characters would be placed in pack positions as traditional for wolf packs.

Paradise Falls
    Rating: General or Adult
    Genre: Modern Fantasy
    History: Paradise Falls is a small city on Maui Island, Hawaii, a fairly small community in a world where the fantastic is commonplace. It's a friendly community in general, and also known as a good vacation place because it is home to one of the world's best surfing beaches, that is miles long of beautiful sandy beaches and great waves, with no active volcanoes all that close in proximity.
    RP Summary: This is like a day-to-day rp of a community of people from a variety of magical/mythical/supernatural races that have normal and not so normal problems, loves, and lives.
    Characters: Most that live in the community are surfers, or have jobs that have to do with the water, or surfing/vacation industries. Characters can be pretty much of any race as long as they are not god-like.

Gangs of Tokyo
    Genre: Dark Modern Fantasy
    History: Criminals have long been a part of history, and so has the tradition of criminals forming gangs of like-minds in order to gain the most power, and such. And to this day, gangs are not only still around but have slowly come to run entire cities from the shadows. Tokyo, Japan has come to be one of those cities. While the city still is full of people who know nothing of these lives or only know of rumors and half-truths, there is a lot of those whom are part of these criminal dealings. The actual number of gangs that operate are unknown, but what is known is there are currently two sides to these conflicts. The main power that runs almost everything these days, and the opposing power that wants to be the ones running everything. Currently the Yakuza is the main power for those allies currently in power, as they have been for many generations for now. And the Punks are the main power for the allies trying to wrest control, however unsuccessfully. It is a constant war with much blood spilled on both sides and seems to almost be never ending.
    RP Summary: This world, the creatures of fantasy are fairly common. They are not every day knowledge to the common folk, but they are also not as hidden deeply in shadow as they once were. As for the gangs, there are several gangs per side allied with the Yakuza and the Punks, as well as several types of places that are either territories of one side or neutral ground. There is death, injury and gruesome dealings, slave traders, sex, drugs, and all those things involved in the darker parts of life that is commonplace here. If done, this rp would have a place for each gang, the underground world of street racing, raves, bars, places within the red light district, and more. It has a potential for a lot and can even be expanded. (For any who might ask, Tokyo was the original location picked by the creator of the rp -not me- so just staying with that)
    Characters: Characters could be of almost any possible race, even anthromorphic races. And they would not need to be in a gang to participate, they could work in the underground, work in one of the bars, or even in the red light district, be a normal person, etc. However, for the most part, many characters would be in gangs and even lead double lives because of how ingrained the gangs have become in Tokyo. Characters also do not have to be asian, or any specific descent, since many move all around the world all the time.

Please scroll down for more descriptions, since the character limit did not allow them
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Faewood Institute
    Rating: General or Adult
    Genre: Modern Fantasy (possibility for Dark Fantasy)
    History: Faewood Institute has long been the home of the insane and mentally unwell individuals that are in need of serious assistance to either become functioning members of society again or to live out the rest of their lives without harming themselves or others. There are many different types of mental illnesses presented in patients here, and corresponding wards for each.
    RP Summary: There is potential for many different types of plots as people would play both patients, doctors, guards, etc. Patients of course are expected to research into the illness their character has and to stay true to it. Escapes pretty much never happen except under special circumstances so be prepared to have your character under lock and key if needed. Rampages may happen occasionally but are not common place. Different situations can include dramas with families pulled apart, and the like, can include traumas and more. If put under the adult rating it has potential for more, including twisted situations.
    Characters: As stated above, characters could be patients, doctors, guards, etc. Since this is fantasy, mythical races are allowed, but characters who can escape whenever they want, are not. They wouldn't be here if they could escape so easily after all.

Psycho Circus
    (may change name if think of a better one)
    Genre: Twisted Dark Modern Fantasy
    History: This circus has existed for many years, because they hide what makes them so different, so very well. As in all societies, among circus's they are the dark, twisted and evil version. Although they will perform 'normal' shows for the general public they also have twisted shows for those so inclined because the people of the circus, each and everyone are twisted themselves. They commit many different types of crimes, from murder to things you see in your nightmares. So beware, the circus is coming to town.
    RP Summary: Another alternate type of world where mystical creatures exist, although this one allows for the possibility that they still hide in the shadows. This involves the day to day life of a dark traveling circus that goes from town to town doing their shows for both those that are normal and those that aren't. Events can include many different types to training, to the crimes committed, escaping persecution, etc. Tbh, I don't expect much response to this because of it's extreme nature, but threw it in just in case there is.
    Characters: Pretty much any race, however the majority would probably be those usually attracted to the dark and twisted things. There would also be the freaky since most would have some sort of talent, or uniqueness that they contributed however there also would be the normal workers who help with setting up and taking down.

Interdimensional School of Knowledge
    Rating: General
    Genre: Modern Fantasy/ School Life
    History: ISK was founded long ago by creatures of knowledge, dragons to be specific. They knew how to cross dimensions and the like easily and those that founded this school found some things common amongst them all. Those who needed education in many things including on how to lead their nations, on their powers and abilities, and much much more. So over the course of time this school was formed in an Interdimensional plane and connected to many different dimensions or planes. Of course those who live in the dimensions may or may not know of the place commonly as it varies depending on the type of people there. But for those who find need for the school will always end up somehow finding out about it, and a way to find the portal that they need.
    RP Summary: This is a place that has creatures and people from all different types of worlds, that have come to study under those with excellent knowledge in their fields. There are teachers for every subject needed, and if a subject becomes needed when it hadn't before the best to teach it is sought out for that subject. Lot's of different things can happen here, drama, love, and the like.
    Characters: All sorts of races and people can come here, from almost any time and the like however they must be able to adapt to the levels of things and others in the school, even if they are surprised when they arrive.

As usual, questions are encouraged! And please vote for the option that you like most^^

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerkytti View Post
    Akuma Manor

Yuki Werewolf Pack
    Characters: Characters can start out as a natural member of the pack and thus have the abilities allowed by their bloodline. Also because of the region they originate from all the members are of an asian/russian bloodlines (reflected in names). Characters can also be others that are running from danger, seeking a new family/pack, etc. However, all must be werewolves! Wolf shifters may be considered, as well as other were-animals/ animal shifters, however rarely. Other species may be given sanctuary from time to time, but would be nothing permanent. And of course characters would be placed in pack positions as traditional for wolf packs.

Paradise Falls

Gangs of Tokyo
    I voted for akuma manor, but it was my least favorite of the options. In YWP, you said reflected in names, right? So russian names would be allowed as well? I have an old character who was a Russian were wolf named Sasha xp. He is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerkytti View Post
    [CENTER]Faewood Institute

Psycho Circus

Interdimensional School of Knowledge
    I think all of my characters have some form of insanity or quirk and I could TOTALLY play an insane character and have fun with it. i think
    Psycho circus reminds me of the book series uuum Cirque Du Freak, or various similar series.
    ISK sounds cute. Of the ones I voted on it would be my second or third choice. I'd probably bring the seeker in as a teacher ;p

Of course, you know my posting constraints, so my votes might not count too highly. Speaking of, I only got home twenty minutes ago and working on my one on one reply right now.

lol all votes count equally cuz in the end those that seem to have the most interest will still most likely be the most well liked overall. Surprised that YWP is the only one without a vote so far then lmao.

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

>.> I switched one of my votes. meant to vote for the were wolf one and not for paradise falls. This is because that on reminds me of Maneki's Isle of Poseidon games. and I figured she could handle that concept when she returned.

Ah I see lol wonder if anyone else will vote O.o

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I voted for Gangs of Tokyo =^x^=

hmm...so many adult groups...can't join any yet seeing im only 17...gotta say ISK sounds insteresting
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Then tell your birthday to hurry up XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

2 of may 2012 i turn 18 so yeah i need a time mahcine
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

lmao!! Another May birthday XD My husbands is on the 2nd too, and I'm on the 6th XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar
    I voted. ^^ ISK sounds pretty cool so yeah... My birthday should hurry up too! DX I wanna be 18 darn it!
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

While all of these RP ideas sound good to me, my favorites and the ones I voted for would have to be Akuma Manor, Gangs of Tokyo and Faewood Institution. Anyway, if you need assistance with setting up these RPs, I'm more than willing to offer my help. Just putting that out there for ya.

Thanks so much for everyone who's put in votes^^ And thanks Winterpeach for the offer of help, I'll keep it in mind^^

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti