Login to your account

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: The Help

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I closed my eyes and took a deep shaky breath, and I felt him push against my hymen. I buried my face in his neck and muffled my cry of pain as he broke through it. I squeezed him to make him be still for a few moments, while I adjusted to his size.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I froze when I heard her cry, and I kissed her shoulder sweetly.., and after her grip loosenedi pushed all the way in, still very slow..
    ♥Volbeat♥

After I adjusted, I closed my eyes and took a deep, shaky breath. Inward trembling softly. "Okay, I'm good." I whispered.

I groaned quietly after her words, and I kissed her sweetly as I began to move my hips backwards and forwards, still very slow, scared to hurt her still.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back lovingly, my body tingling everywhere from the sensation. It was hard to believe that this was actually happening... That we were finally doing this.

Soon this began to feel absolutely incredible, and I couldn't help but groan into the kiss.. this feeling felt new to me.. I had a new form of trust for her, it felt like.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I never imagined that it could feel this incredible. I moaned softly, tangling my fingers in his longish hair.

She felt incredible, and I could tell she was starting to enjoy this as well, the way her fingers tangled in my hair. "Oh .. god.." I groaned softly, moving my hips a little faster..
    ♥Volbeat♥

My breaths came out in short pants, as he picked up his pace. I had to muffle my moans in his neck to keep from getting too loud.

"Babe.. ohh..." I groaned, propping myself up a bit more as my pace and rythm got faster , and harder
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my legs around his hips tightly, so that we were closer. "Mm.. Shit..." I breathed, the pleasure almost unbearable.

I nibbled on her shoulder and I groaned softly as I felt my release rock my body. "Oh.. god...."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gasped as we came together, our bodies shuddering. I laid back and slowly relaxed, my breathing heavy. "Wow..."

I laid beside her, still shaking a bit.. "Wow..." I said, and I kissed her cheek gently... "I love you...."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too.." I whispered. I heard the front door open and close so I assumed Sydney was back to find out of Jacob was leaving too, or to get her stuff, or whatever the hell she's gonna do.

I still was surprised that this just happened.. with us. It was a big step. I pulled her closer to my side when I could faintly hear the front door open.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's okay.. I'm calm." I mumbled, snuggling close to him. I heard some yelling and I got up and put a robe on my body. I stepped outside and Sydney was screaming at Jacob. "WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY WITH THE SKANK AND HER BOYFRIEND?!" "BECAUSE ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN A HEARTLESS SLUT THAT'LL PROBABLY BRING SOMEONE HOME EVERY NIGHT!" Sydney switched her gaze to me and when she came to the realization of what just happened between me and Slade, she glared at me with so much hatred that I only smiled and pointed at the door.

I threw clothes on and watched all of it.. and I smiled when sydney left with her things. Thank god.
    I kissed her forehead and I sat on the couch and turned a local channel on and saw the news.. three murders in London?.. uh oh..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I went and took a shower and got dressed, then I sat with Slade and took his hand. I nuzzled his shoulder and sighed softly, closing my eyes.

"The suspects in this murder in Sandra and Luis Armstrong. This is not the first time they have murdered anyone. They've been on the run for three years." I froze. . Those were my parents..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up when I felt him tense, and I frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked, touching his hand.

I pointed at the tv. "Thats my.. parents." I said, and I quickly stood, and headed back to the bedroom..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I stared at the pictures, my jaw dropped, and I got up and followed him. I quickly strode up to him and hugged him tightly. "I am so so sorry..."

"Thats why they left me! So they could murder people?! What the fuck.." I yelled, and I felt so betrayed and broken... why! I hugged her tightly after my yelling, not direct towards her.. just mainly to myself
    ♥Volbeat♥

I held him tightly, running my fingers through his hair. I won't tell him to calm down, because he deserves to be angry. I let him rant, my heart broken by how sad and angry he is.

I sat there and ranted, going on and on about things.. I got so angry I punched the wall, putting a hole in it. I then slid down the wall and jist held my head in my hands, feeling much better.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I flinched when he punched the wall, but I just sat on the bed and watched him sit there. "Is there anything I can do?" I whispered, my voice tentative.

I looked up at her, and I shook my head.. but I then held my hands out, wanting her to sit with me. I didnt want her to see that.. my bad, angry side..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got up and took his hands, sitting next to him. I remained silent, just watching him. Nothing I can say will change anything. I can't make him feel better, honestly, his parents are murderers!

I pulled her into my lap, and I buried my face in her neck, and I breathed in her calming scent, and instantly relaxed.
    ♥Volbeat♥