Login to your account

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: The Help

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I got up and strode over, knocking her hand out of the way. "You can go back to that shitty orphanage. Jacob is more than welcome to stay here if he pleases. But I want you the fuck out of here." I growled.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Aw.. someones mad that I fucked their boyfriend.. before they could." She hissed, and began to walk away. I quickly pulled Aurora close to me, holding on tight so she couldnt rip Sydney's hair out.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Let go of me." I growled, struggling in his grasp. "You better hope I don't get my hands on you, you fucking slut!" I screamed, angry tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'll fucking destroy you!" Which she knows is true, that's why she's walking away.

"Babe. No. Stop it. Let her go." I said, and I held her tightly, not letting her go, or showing any signs of doing so. I heard the front door slam shut and I slowly let her go.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I pushed myself from Slade and I stormed to the living room. I felt an arm grab me and I turned and punched Jacob right in the face. I gasped and grabbed him, holding him steady. "Oh shit I'm so sorry!" I apologized. He just shook his head and I got him a towel for his bloody nose. "It's okay. Wouldn't be the first time. I used to be your punching bag when people pissed you off." He teased. I laughed in relief and looked down at my bruises knuckles. I have a bit of an anger issue.

"Dammit Aurora." I said, quickly trying to keep up with her, I saw how she punched Jacob, damn.. glad i wasnt on that receiving end. But.. I do have to say that she is hot when shes angry.. "Sit down. Calm yourself okay?" I said, taking her hand and setting her down. "Dont let her get to you."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's no use man, once she's on fire, you can't put her out." Jacob said to Slade. I crossed my arms and clenched my jaw, watching the door. "If she comes back, you gotta let me at her. She deserves to get her stupid ass kicked." I growled, my eyes flashing menacingly.

"Hey, stop it." I said, touching her firey cheek. I knelt beside her and I turned her to look at me. "Take a deep breath. She is gone."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I just glared at him for a minute, then I slowly took a deep breath and looked down, hurt in my eyes. I was so hurt that my best friend since I first got in the orphanage betrayed me.

I leaned up and kissed her lips sweetly. "I love you, okay? And I promise you that noting will come between us."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and kissed him back. "I love you too." I whispered, leaning back on the couch. Jacob left the room and went back to his, to give us some privacy.

I watched as Jacob went into his room, a bit relived.. I said beside her, and pulled her into my lap. I pressed my lips to hers..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back gently, his warmth slowly calming me down. I was content in his arms, and I realized something. Sydney thinks she won by having sex with him first. But in reality, I win because I'll make him remember it.

I rubbed her sides soothingly, and I continued to kiss her sweetly. Our bodies fit perfectly together.. she, was perfect..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I snuggled comfortably against him, and I tilted my head to the side, deepening the kiss. His touch alone made butterflies flutter in her stomach.

I slowly pulled away, and looked her in the eyes. "Lets go.. to the bedroom." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and slowly slid off of his lap, taking his hand. I pued him up and led him to the bedroom. I closed the door behind us and I turned to him and pulled him close, leaking up and reconnecting our lips once more.

We had to be somewhat quiet, to respect Jacob. But I wondered how far this would really go. I picked her up, and wrapped her legs around my waist and I pressed her body to the wall gently, and I continued to kiss her passionately.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I tightened my legs around his waist so that we were pressed tighter together. The kiss soon became very heated, and I was getting turned on really fast.

I slowly pulled my lips from hers and I kissed her neck, suckling gently.. my hips pressed tightly to hers.. I slowly began to move my hips against her core..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I leaned my head back and moaned softly when he began to suck on my neck, which is a huge turn on spot for me. My breathing became a little ragged, as my face flushed.

I moaned against her skin, nipping lovingly on the soft skin.. I moved my hips a bit faster, rubbing our eager parts together..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I tangled my fingers in his hair, and I bit my lip, holding back a moan. I could feel his hard on against me and that made me even more excited.

I slowly removed her from the wall and I laid her back on the bed, and I removed my shirt. I couldn't hold back.now..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into his eyes and ran my hand up his warm chest. I smiled and slowly removed my own shirt. I felt self conscious about my scars, but at least he couldn't see my back.. Yet.

I saw that she was cautious.. "Dont be nervous, alright?" I said gently. "Trust me." I said, and mt fingertips slowly touched her stomach, and I resummed our passionate kissing
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kissed him back lovingly, my body slowly relaxing. I do trust him. More than anyone. I let my fingertips run up and down his smooth back, loving the feel of him.

Soon.. both her and I were bare, the lust very thick in the air. I kissed her neck softly, and I teased her entrance with my length..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was nervous, because I knew the first time would hurt. "Please go easy on me.." I breathed, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Of course." I breathed, and I looked into her eyes as I began to slowly push in.. I could feel myself stretching her beyond belief, I felt.bad, hurting her.
    ♥Volbeat♥