Login to your account

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Help

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I slept next to him that night, but I kept my back to him the whole time so he wouldn't see or hear me crying. I'm very good at hiding it. I wiped my eyes and eventually fell asleep, filled with dread that I would be seeing Sydney tomorrow night.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    In the morning, I opened my eyes, and saw her there, her back to me.. I sighed, and I pulled her back to my chest, and I kissed her neck softly.. "Hey.. can.. I explain?" I whispered..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned, and opened my eyes, staring out the partly opened window. "Sure." I answered tiredly.

I hardly got any sleep last night.. "What happened.. both her and I were drunk.. I was more so than her.. we woke up the next day, and she had to tell me what happened.. I hardly remember anything.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay." I answered simply. What else can I say? I know I shouldn't be upset.. They were drunk.. And Sydney has always been a slutty drunk..

I sighed softly.. still feeling a bit guilty. I havent talked to Sydney since. I mean when I was drunk.. I honestly thought it was Aurora.
    I kissed her head gently.. "sorry.." I whispered..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I just closed my eyes, and a sudden thought occurred to me. "Wait.. Why did you two get drunk together anyways? There was no parties that night..."

I furrowed my brows and thought.. "I.. dont remember." I said honestly. I just remember waking up with her by me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was so overcome with emotion. I got up abruptly and I picked out an outfit. "I'm going to the store to pick out ingredients for dinner tonight."

I watched her, and I sighed.. I didn't say anything, I just rolled over and closed my eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked to the market and I picked out stuff slowly, tears stinging my eyes. "Ello." A strong accent said from behind me. I wiped my tears away quickly, before turning around. Wow.. He's attractive. "Are you alright miss?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah.. Thanks."

I just cleaned and made the place look nice while she was gone. Guilt and regret was still stringing over me, like a weight on my shoulders. I mean.. I didnt want to hurt her. I didnt mean to..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I checked out and was carrying my heavy bags outside. "Shit." I mumbled when I dropped one of my bags, stuff spilling everywhere. Suddenly someone was crouched down, helping me. I looked up to see the handsome boy. "I'm Jude." He introduced. I stood up and gathered my bags. "Aurora." I answered shortly. "That's a nice name." He complimented. "Thanks." I answered shyly. He decided to help me take my bags to the apartment. Once we were there, I unlocked the door and took the bag from him. "Thank you."

I heard the car pull up a while later, and I headed out of the apartment which our door conveniently was just off the sidewalk where we park it. I helped with groceries silently
    ♥Volbeat♥

Jude smiled and shook my hand. "I'll hope to see you around Aurora." He said. I just nodded and went inside, closing the door. I sighed and began to put the groceries. "I was just going to get stuff for tonight, but since I was there, I decided to just get everything else." I said conversationally.

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, since you were there, makes sense.." I said a bit awkwardly, and I finished up putting them away.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yeah.." I answered. "So uh, tonight, I'm making some chicken and dumplings, with cherry pie for dessert." I washed my hands. "It'll be nice.. Seeing Jacob." I said, ignoring the thought of Sydney. I did not want to think about her right now.

"Yeah, Jacob is a good person.. very nice." I said, only having a few conversations with him here and there back in America. But from what ive discovered hes nice. I leaned against the counter and I watched her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I dried my hands off, and then turned and caught him watching me. I stared at him for a moment before going to fix the guest bedroom up.

I sighed when she just walked off.. this little tension in the air was driving me nuts!
    ♥Volbeat♥

I fixed up everything, then I went to the livin room and sat down, thinking about that Jude boy. He's really sweet and insanely attractive, with his curly brown hair, green eyes, and dimples. But there's something.. Off about him.

I glanced at her, she looked like she was daydreaming.. I didnt put much thought into it. I just looked back at my phone trying to figure this Facebook out..
    ♥Volbeat♥

6 o clock came around and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door and I was tackled into a hug by Sydney.

I smiled when I heard a knock at the door, and when I saw who it was I tried to keep my smile.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I lightly pushed Sydney away. "My side still hurts." I lied.

What a little liar.. I thought, and I smiled at Sydney and I then saw Jacob walk in also. Awkward..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I served dinner and I ate quietly, avoiding eye contact with Sydney. "Are you okay?" Sydney asked. "Yeah.."

I sat awkwardly, not sure what to say or do.. I looked at Sydney and she gave me an odd look, and I looked away..
    ♥Volbeat♥

When dinner was over, I shooed everyone out of the kitchen and I began to clean and Jacob came in to help me.

"Hey.. whats is Auroras problem?" I heard Sydney ask me. I turned around, and looked at her. We were in the hallway. "She knows. What happened with us." I said, and looked down. "Why did you have to take advantage of me when I was drunk? Then I wouldn't be in this godamn situation." I whisper yelled.
    ♥Volbeat♥