Login to your account

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2382

Thread: Cautious Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    We slept for hours.. Until it was morning. Of the next day! I was confused when I saw the time, and I kissed her neck gwntlt. "Come on baby." I said softly
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I groaned and woke up, sitting up and stretching. Holy shit, the time! "Dang..."

I couldn't help but start laughing. "Let's get washed up and make up for the time." I said, opening the bedroom door, seeing our bags right there. When Did they come? Weird, I gabbed some clothes and started a shower
    ♥Volbeat♥

We both took a nice shower, careful not to do too much because we didn't want to exhaust ourselves. I got dressed and we went into the beautiful city of Rome. We had breakfast, then we began to go sightseeing.

This country was so very different, but I loved it here. And I loved the pure fact I was doing all of this with my freaking wife. Just thinking that made my head spin. It was so real.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We had people take pictures of us. I would definitely be scrap booking these later. We then went to a resturant for lunch and I had my favorite food spaghetti. In Italy! It was pure perfection.

I had lasagne and stuffed mushrooms for my food, and it was made right! The day was amazing.. And what a great unwinding to it. I paid and we were on our way to the docks where all the house boats were. They were aoo cool to see
    ♥Volbeat♥

We went on a nice little romantic boat ride, and as we did, I took his hand and squeezed it. "I love you." I said softly, kissing his cheek.

"And I love you.." I said softly. "I can't wait to get back and start our lives together .." I said. "I can't wait for you to get your dream job, and for me to do so also.. To have a kid.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and hugged him tightly, closing my eyes. "Me neither.." After that, we went to watch a short Italian opera which was so beautiful it made me cry, then we went back to the hotel.

The whole honeymoon experience was absolutely fantastic. And very night we did the same as the first, improving with every one.
    Once we landed at home, we got our luggage and had more jet lag to deal with. Luckily it was 8 o clock in the afternoon, so when we got back we could just sleep ..
    ♥Volbeat♥

We went and crashed in my bedroom for a few hours. Afterwards, my mom called me downstairs and told me something shocking. "Your father and I are getting remarried.. We're moving to Paris."

I grumbled and I sat up and walked down to see what was up, and I was in time to hear the news. "What?" I said happily. "Why move to Paris?" I asked. Great they were getting married! But why move?
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Because, he really likes it there and it's home to him now. And I've always wanted to go." I smiled and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you..."

I smiled as I watched them hug, and when she hugged me I said congradulations. This was good for them. For her
    ♥Volbeat♥

My parents went to go shopping, and I went to go take a shower, letting the nice hot water hit my back.

I heard a knock on the door, I jumped up from the couch and answered it, my brother. He was drunk , I could smell it.. And high again... "Hey!" He said, angrily, and he grabbed me and pulled me outside , slamming the door. "Where is dad!" He yelled at me, pushing me into the grass. I looked at him, sadness washing over my face.. "Dad isn't here anymore." I said softly, not looking at the angry drunk that is my brother. "What do you mean?" He said, his voice raising, his words a bit slurred. He was making such a racket.. "He's dead." I said, and I stayed laying in the grass, watching as he broke down into tears.. And stumbled all over the yard yelling. "How!?" He kept yelling.. "I did it.. I had to.. He was going to kill Astoria.. I put a bullet in his head." I said, looking at my brother. What he did next would change my life forever. He took out a gun, and he grabbed me by the shirt pulling me up, pressing the pistol to my chest. "Let's see how you like it, brother!" He yelled, and he shot me, and I fell back into the grass.. Then I felt two more shots, my body went numb, and my world was fading.. t
    Last edited by LostInOliviasWorld; 07-06-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I heard the three shots and I ran downstairs and outside into the grass. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed, running to Angus's side and holding his head in my lap. I looked up at the brother and my eyes widened as he raised the gun to me. "Everything." He said, and he pulled the trigger... But there was just a click. The brother's eyes widened, then he took off running. I looked back down at Angus. "Angus, stay with me! You can't die, we just got married, we're supposed to start our life together please.." I whispered, tears streaming down my face. The ambulance soon arrived and rushed him to the hospital..

I just felt numb, but it was a different kind of numb. There was so much pain that it canceled out, and I felt nothing.. I just saw blurry images, and the noises I heard were faint. But I could hear Astoria, and only her face was clear.. "Stay... Strong.." I croaked, then I coughed, blood coming up.. I soon blacked out, and could only hear sounds. I felt people poking needles in me and yelling my name, I couldn't open my eyes. I just couldn't.
    "We are losing him!" I heard yelling and I was being wheeled, bright lights.. This must be the hospital.. The place I die.
    ♥Volbeat♥

5 nurses had to hold me back from the door because I lost it when the doctor said we were losing him. "You have to calm down." The nurses said and they forced me into a chair. My parents burst in and asked what happened and I told him and they held me as I sobbed.

I felt peaceful. Everything was so bright.. And I saw my mother, she was standing there, with open arms. "You have to go back." She whispered. "I love you." She said, and I blacked out and felt a jolt, electricity ran through my body. Then I saw More light. Then I soon felt the jolt again, making my body tense up and I opened my eyes. "He's back, he's responding! Heart rate low, get him in the or!" They were yelling, I soon felt a sharp jab in the arm and I was out again, but just asleep..
    ♥Volbeat♥

As they rushed him to another room, I stood up, and the nurses grabbed me again. "What's happening?!" I yelled. "He's responding, they just have too go operate and stabilize him." A doctor said. I sat back down and tried to calm down but it was hard. He has to be okay.. I can't live without him.

It only felt like seconds, but I knew it had to be hours and hours.. I opened my eyes, immense pain upon me as I did so, I just saw white, my eyes struggling to adjust to the lighting. I groaned softly, and I had a choking sensation, a tube was down my throat, and it was helping me breath.. I started to freak out. What happened? What was wrong with me? And I heart beeping, it must have been my heart rate.
    ♥Volbeat♥

A very long time passed until they finally allowed me to go see him. I went in and sat on a chair next to his bed. I gently took his hand. "Hey.." I said gently. He probably can't talk around that thing. "You really scared me, you know.."

I squeezed her hand, and it was weaker than I thought, it looked as if my hand just twitched. I looked at her with sad eyes.. I didn't want her to see me like this.. I wished I could talk. This damn thing needed to be removed. I weakly pressed the nurse button, and I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned, a wave of pain upon me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The nurse came and gave him more pain medication and I just stayed quietly by his side. "I know what you're thinking." I said. "But no, I'm not leaving you. I'm staying by your side."

The nurse also took out my breathing tube, and I had a small cough attack, every cough so painful. And I could taste blood when I did so. Luckily there was a bowl of mints, and I reached over and I took one, popping it in my mouth.. "Where is that bastard.." I said, my voice very crackly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Shh..." I ran my hand through his hair. "The cops found him at the edge of the woods, about to kill himself.. They took him to jail." I kissed his forehead. "You need to rest.."

"You do too.." I said softly, and I brought her hand to my lips, kissing it gently. The doctor then walked in, smiling. "Hey! Good to see you're awake " he said. "Now, it looks like you were pretty lucky.. You do have some nerve damage in you're back. And you have fluid in your lungs still. You will be here for a little while, take it easy and don't strain yorelf." He said, then walked out
    ♥Volbeat♥

My parents came in and chatted with us for a little while, then they left. Since I'm technically a family member, I get to stay even after visiting hours. "I really thought I lost you babe.."