Login to your account

Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2382

Thread: Cautious Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    (Being here I feel like I have a bit of an accent now xD I found myself saying Caunt instead of Can't xD too much British for me, lol)

"You coming Astoria? Movie is starting, silly." I said, setting the bowl of popcorn down and flicking the light on for a second to go check on her, then I saw her on the steps, knowing right away it was another intense pain. I was soon sitting by her, running a hand over her hair, and kissing her forehead softly. "Deep breaths .."
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    (That's awesome lol)

"It's worse than any stomach cramp I had ever had.." I groaned, closing my eyes and leaning against him. I'm so scared about the doctors appointment in the morning.. Hopefully I can just get this horrible surgery over with..

I held her close, wishing her pain was over .. She didn't deserve this.. Why couldn't it have been me? Not with ovarian cancer of course. "Maybe we shouldn't have movie night. You need to rest." I said, rubbing her back in a calming circular motion
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No.. I'll be fine.." I said softly, breathing deeply as I waited for the pain to subside. I hate how much this is changing everything.. All I can do really is lay around.. "Nevermind.. I'll.. Go to bed."" I kissed his cheek quickly before slowly standing and retreating back up the stairs, laying down in bed.

I let her be for a little, then I walked up the stairs and I walked into her room, kissing her shoulder as I laid beside her, carefully putting my hand on her hip. I was scared to hurt her, she just seemed fragile now.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You don't have to be so careful with me, you know.." I said with a sigh. "You won't break me."

"Sorry.." I whispered, putting my hand on her waist, pulling her to my chest, our legs tangling together in the greatest most comforting way.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and closed my eyes, sighing softly. "Goodnight.." I whispered, then I slowly fell asleep, content in his arms.

I woke up in the middle of the night, a pure anxiety attack upon me.. Flashbacks, and the current situation was driving me mad.. I sat up, and held my head in my hands, taking deep breaths..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I felt a sudden coldness as he pulled away and I woke up, looking up at his silhouette. I slowly sat up, wincing slightly, and I wrapped an arm around him. "Babe... What's wrong?" I asked gently.

"Stress.. I'm fine." I said softly, shakily covering my eyes, and trying my best to not have a small breakdown. I had to stay strong and doing that wouldn't be right. I got it together, and I hugged her softly..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I hugged him back and kissed his neck softly. "Hey.. Everything is going to be just fine... I promise." I said soothingly, my hands rubbing his back.

Would it?.. I nodded slowly and laid back down, taking my shirt off, I was very warm now, that happens when I get stressed, I get very warm for some reason .. I closed my eyes, and tried to clear my mind
    ♥Volbeat♥

I leaned down and kissed his forehead softly before laying back down and going back to sleep. I woke up at 6 in the morning and took a shower, getting ready for my appointment.

I got up also and got ready, I was scared for this appointment, .. I really was, and what they would say. The surgery had to be sooner though, and I had to mention that
    ♥Volbeat♥

We drove to the hospital, both of us too nervous to speak. Once we got there, I took his hand and laced our fingers together as we began to walk towards the doctors office. We checked in and waited in the room for him.

The silence was a bit eery, and sort of uncomfortable. Not between us, just the mood the whole situation gave off. I squeezed her hand, and kissed it softly. "No matter what he says, I promise that you and I will make everything work.." I said , my voice a bit pained and silent, but I looked her in the eyes to get my point across
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded mutely and hugged him, my body trembling. The doctor came in and took an xray to check on my tumor.

The doctor was looking at the xray on his computer after, us both sitting down. Then he began
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Is that an unfinished post? Lol)

(No, finished haha ;o forgot a dot. But did you want to say what the doctor said?)
    ♥Volbeat♥

((Idk what the doctor should say.))

(I got it ..)

"It looks like the tumor is indeed growing at a rapid pace, we will have to do this surgery much sooner than expected. Its grown quite a bit since last I saw you. Only a few days ago " The doctor said, looking at us. "When would be best for the surgery?" He asked Astoria
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up at Angus and I sighed, looking back at the doctor. "As soon as you can get me in."

"There's tomorrow morning." He said, looking at the callender of other surgery's on his screen. Oh god. . tomorrow?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I squeezed Angus's hand tightly, trying to stop my trembling. I slowly nodded. "That's good."

"Hey, don't be scared, these doctors are the number one in the country. You couldn't be in better hands, alright? Surgery will be at 6:30, so we will need you here at 5 to prep you." he said..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Alright. Thank you." We got up and left and as soon as we were in the car, I broke down into tears, my body shaking in sobs. I could die tomorrow. This could be my last day alive.

"Hey hey..." I said, and got out of the car and I went to her side, knealing down and hugging her. "Shh.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I rested my face in his neck and took deep breaths, trying to calm down. "I'm sorry.. Im just so scared.."