Login to your account

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cautious Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I slowly let her hands go after a while, and I looked up at her. "Tell me about yourself.." I said softly, I wanted to know everything about her..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I looked down. "Well.. I just graduated.. I was born in Nothern Ireland.. My parents are both doctors. I'm kind of a quiet laid back person.. I like to sit by the fire and read, rather than go out and party.. I sing and play the piano.." I looked up and smiled. "What about you?"

I nodded, smiling at what she said. "I just graduated also, my parents are snotty cars salesmen.. and im more of an independent person, but I also love being around people. I like to take pictures, im very into photography.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and nodded. "That's awesome!" I replied. I leaned back on the couch and watched her. She really is beautiful. "You know.. You remind me a lot of Madeline.." I whispered. Why did I just say that? Who wants to be compared to a dead ex girlfriend?

"Really?" I said, smiling at her, I wish I knew this Madeleine, from what ive heard, she was a good person. And its terrible that she had to pass the way she didn
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and nodded. "I was there when she died.. It's like she knew that she was going to die. Because she had to beg the nurse to let me stay.. So I laid with her.. And held her.. She looked dreadful. No hair, skin almost purple.. She looked like a living corpse.. But to me she was always beautiful.. She gave me this necklace and told me that she loved me.. Then she died in her sleep."

Tears came to my eyes when she told me this story, and I took her hand mid story and laced our fingers together. "Im sorry hon.." I said gently, and I brought her hand to my lips. "She had a good life, having you there for her last moments.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked into her sincere eyes and I blinked back my tears, smiling gently. "Thank you." I whispered, squeezing her hand affectionately.

"And.. thank you, for Sharing.." I said softly. God.. I hated aeeing her sad, crying. It hurt me in a sense.. I felt odd, ive never liked a girl like this before to be honest. "If you ever need anything let me know, alright?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and gently kissed her hand. "You too." I replied, wiping my tears away quickly.

I felt my smile fade when I heard a knock at the door. I reaconized that car outside. "Fuck.." I mumbled, standing, and looking through the curtains.. "its him..."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got up and walked over, taking her hand and pulling her from the door. "Go to your room okay? I don't want him to hurt you again..." I glanced at the door. "I'm pretty sure I can take him. I'm a black belt in karate."

I was shaking , very scared.. "O..okay.. please be careful.. he may be drunk.. as always.." I said, and I quickly ran down the hall to my room and I got in and locked the door.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I opened the door and the guy seemed very surprised to see me instead of Adira. "Where is she?" He growled, swaying slightly. Yep. Definently drunk. "Not here." I answered. He suddenly lunged out and hit me in the face, knocking me down. The next thing I knew, I was being pinned and hit everywhere and he kept chanting,"WHERE IS SHE?!" I grabbed his arm and flipped us over, so his arm was pinned behind his back. I hit a certain pressure point very hard, and he was knocked out.

I sat there waiting, when the wrestling stopped I quickly got up, running back out, seeing him knocked out on the floor, and a bruise forming on her cheek. I quickly took her hand and helped her up. "Oh my god.." I said softly. "Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly, touching her face softlyn.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked into her eyes and smiled, nodding slowly. "I'm fine." I said reassuringly.

"No youre not.." I said, I quickly called the cops, they came and I told them everything, and they arrested him when he woke up.. I headed into the kitchen when they were gone and I got an ice pack. I headed over to her and I gently pressed it to her cheek. "Hold it.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gently held the ice pack to my cheek and I sat down with a sigh. "I've had worse, trust me." I said, smiling at her.

I took her hand and I led her to the couch and I sat her down. I sat beside her and looked at her. "Im sorry..." I whispered.. I didnt mean for that to happen..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head. "It's okay, really. He was quite an easy opponent, seeing as he was drunk."

I leaned back in the couch, and I hugged my knees. "Whay happens now.. with him?.. ive never...had to go through. All this before.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed. "You may have to go to court. But he'll still be in jail for intruding.

I sighrd softly, and nodded. "He never won the court one.. he will go for intruding, not for rape. This isnt the first time hes done this to me."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise." I said softly.

After a moment, I looked up at her. "Can we go somewhere? I need to.. get my mind off this just for a little." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "We can go to my house if you want. My parents would love to meet you."

I looked up at her and smiled. "That sounds good." I said, and I stood, and I ran my fingers through my still damp hair.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and led her to my car, then I took her to my house. Once there, I led her inside. "I'm home!"

I stood behind her, and smiled when she yelled. Would her parents like me? Wait. Why was I asking that. Not like im her girlfriend..
    ♥Volbeat♥

My parents came downstairs, hand in hand. I look just like my mom, but with my dad's eyes. "Oh hello there!" My mom said cheerfully, her accent thick. "You must be Adira. I'm Norine." She said, and she walked right up to Adira and hugged her