Login to your account

Thread: Bip bop bam, here I am!

Nameless NPC

Red face Bip bop bam, here I am!

Wow, titles? Not my thing.

Hi, I'm Jack.
    Haven't roleplayed in a couple of years but I used to be pretty into it, so I figured what the hell I'd get back into it, seeing as my new year's resolution was to write every day, and it helps to have some sort of peer pressure on that stuff, right?

So here I am. I probably already know some of you from Menewsha (I'm Bearzy over there), so hi to everyone I do and don't know, I hope I can get to know you all, and remember how to roleplay properly... or at least better than when I was 15.

Oh yeah, I mostly like original roleplays as opposed to fan based, and I'm a huge fan of fantasy and science fiction settings. World building? Yeah that's my thing.

Hey there Bearzy, welcome to WTF! We've got a lot of Mene folks around here right now, so I'm sure that it won't take you long to fit in and get started with your writing.

If you ever have a question or need help, just give a shout! This place is great for worldbuilding. Once you learn how to navigate the RP development pages, there's a ton that you can create.