Login to your account

Thread: Craving New Games For Wii U Suggestions Appreciated!

in your pants... jk XD no snooping in random closets XD

Craving New Games For Wii U Suggestions Appreciated!

So I have the Wii U, had it since about the 20th and I'm through The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, btw WONDERFUL game. I also have Pokemon Rumble and Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams, both of which seem a bit tedious. So are there any good games out there? I have quite a few favorites under my belt, maybe there are more like them out there?

So here's a list, going from one's I love to ones that were alright!

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker- it was very interesting but kinda looking for a game that I could spend a little more time on.

Okami- One of the BEST games I have EVER played.

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny- a very good game, I've replayed it several times but once you beat it it does get a bit tedious as well

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of The New World- A very good game but I've only replayed it two maybe three times.

The Last Story(for the Wii)- Haven't finished it yet but it's my kind of game

Sonic Adventure DX- it was one of my favorite games for the game cube even though I never got to fully finish it

Shadow The Hedgehog- A VERY good game, I was sad when I gave it up only to find out that I could have played it on the Wii since I never got to finish it.

Chocobo's Dungeon- One of my absolute FAVORITE GAMES EVER! I love Chocobo's for one but the Wii remake took it to a new level X3

Chocobo's Dungeon 2(for the ps1)- a cute game that I loved when I was a kid but I haven't played it in a long time

Musashi(ps1)- this game and one of the old legends of Zelda would have to be what started me on my love for rpg's, and unfortunently I haven't seen much like this.

Harvest Moon(for the Wii)- So not one of the BEST games I've ever played but it was cute and kinda fun

All of the Spiro games up till the ps2 and I liked most of them

I've also played many of the pokemon games excluding the last four, also have only played them for the handheld systems, so Emerald, Saphire, Ruby, Pearl, Diamond, and I also played... I think it was pokemon red and pokemon yellow

I'm sure I'm forgetting allot of games but those are just the ones that I remember that I liked at least a little.

So if you have any game suggestions I would LOVE to hear them since I am so bored DX and please don't suggest new systems to me, I don't have the money to pay for them, all I have is the Wii, PS1, PS2, Nintendo DS, and the Wii U, but I'm sticking to Wii U for right now
    Last edited by Sinz Kitten; 01-03-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    Clickies the pic please to look at my ideas! Please?!
    NEW RP!

If you don't have it yet, Hyrule Warriors. Granted, it's the same type of play through over and over, but I love the concept. I've always been a Koei Warriors fan so when this came out, I just had to buy it. Don't regret it whatsoever!

Other than that game, I'm not really sure what else to recommend. Obviously the Zelda ones because they're great. Some of the Mario ones are cute! I like the one where they turn into cats. Don't know what it's called though since I've only played it on my boyfriend's Wii U.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

eh this thread is rather old I bought a playstation three and am busy with that right now XD though later on I might try the hyrul warriors I had had my eye on it before but I worry that it's mostly fighting and little free roam which I don't like XP
    NEW RP!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinz Kitten View Post
    I worry that it's mostly fighting and little free roam
    That is exactly what it is. ^^;

As for the PS3, I hope you're trying out the Final Fantasy XIII series, especially XIII-2. The graphics are awesome, the character development is amazing, and I love the storyline behind all three. I think 13-2 is probably my favorite just because it's much more open and allows you to travel a lot.

- hangouts -

I'm going through the Tales series right now but I might try my hand at FF again, I like the fables though X3 Chocobo is sssssssoooooooo cute! X3
    NEW RP!

I know. I love those fluffy yellow critters. I just want to own one!

Anyway, what's Okami all about? I've been thinking about buying it but idk. Like what do you do? What's the game play all about?

- hangouts -

ME TOO!!! X3 also Okami is an amazing free roaming game, there is tones to do and if I remember correctly if you're just going straight through the game without doing any of the side quests or focusing on upgrading it's about a 40-50 hour game but I could be wrong. you can literally spend over 100 hours on it easily if you want to do EVERYTHING. It has allot of fighting but it's allot more to do then that, I don't want to tell you much more then that because that would get into spoilers XD if you like free roaming games you should try it, the only draw back is that you have to do everything before you face the final boss because then you can't go back anymore and have to start a new game like Zelda. I myself have played it through at least five times since I was like 10 XD
    NEW RP!

I don't have a WiiU but my friend does and so far my favorites are Nintendos cash cows:

Mario Kart 8
    Mario 3D World
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii U

All of which make great drinking games!

I personally can't stand mario XD I just got so bored with it, it didn't have enough to do for me
    NEW RP!

Helps when you're drunk and playing with a bunch of friends every time, and you turn the games into a drinking game. Otherwise, as a normal play game I would get bored too. But we turn it into something a little more and we enjoy ourselves and it isn't something I play often (I've played Mario Kart maybe 3 times and the other two only once or twice I think once).

lol well then you would see my point XD
    NEW RP!

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    Helps when you're drunk and playing with a bunch of friends every time, and you turn the games into a drinking game. Otherwise, as a normal play game I would get bored too. But we turn it into something a little more and we enjoy ourselves and it isn't something I play often (I've played Mario Kart maybe 3 times and the other two only once or twice I think once).
    So true. When you play, how do you go about the drinking? Our rules are you can't "drink and drive" so you have to stop to drink. Some start at the beginning and down are glass. Others wait until the end. And then there's me. Whenever I die I drink. xD And I die a lot so I take little sips throughout the game.

But I do agree that playing without friends/at a party/drinking makes it a very boring game. But I feel like those sort of games were made to be party games.

Have you ever tried the Just Dance games? Those can be fun too! Drunk or sober, it gets you moving.

- hangouts -

We play by starting the match sober, then after each race you drink however many places you are in. We have mixed drinks and we basically take a mouth full per place.

House rule: My friend Dee has to do a row of shots before the game starts. Then take shots in intervals, because she is really good at the game and always places 1st. While her fiancee and I always place between 12th-5th and get plastered before she ever does.

We plan to involve 151 half shots for whoever places the lowest after all the races are done (or full shots of alcohol of choice).

We would do the "no drinking or driving" but most of us get really into racing that we forget to drink. So we just do it at the end and see how drunk we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    We play by starting the match sober, then after each race you drink however many places you are in. We have mixed drinks and we basically take a mouth full per place.
    I love this rule so much, but I hate it because I almost always get last. But I do like the house rule for your awesome friend. My boyfriend would have to do that to make sure he doesn't get 1st nonstop.

- hangouts -

We have that house rule because otherwise she doesn't get drunk, and it pisses us off because she is the one who wants to get drunk in the first place. Then just watches as we get sloshed. We tease her about it all the time, told her she has to do shots. I think what gets us real peeved is when we tell her to down her drink, because she's in first yet again, she doesn't.

We're poor losers who are tired of being the only drunk people.

lol nice to all of that XD
    NEW RP!