Login to your account

Thread: Craving New Games For Wii U Suggestions Appreciated!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    in your pants... jk XD no snooping in random closets XD

Craving New Games For Wii U Suggestions Appreciated!

So I have the Wii U, had it since about the 20th and I'm through The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, btw WONDERFUL game. I also have Pokemon Rumble and Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams, both of which seem a bit tedious. So are there any good games out there? I have quite a few favorites under my belt, maybe there are more like them out there?

So here's a list, going from one's I love to ones that were alright!

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker- it was very interesting but kinda looking for a game that I could spend a little more time on.

Okami- One of the BEST games I have EVER played.

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny- a very good game, I've replayed it several times but once you beat it it does get a bit tedious as well

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of The New World- A very good game but I've only replayed it two maybe three times.

The Last Story(for the Wii)- Haven't finished it yet but it's my kind of game

Sonic Adventure DX- it was one of my favorite games for the game cube even though I never got to fully finish it

Shadow The Hedgehog- A VERY good game, I was sad when I gave it up only to find out that I could have played it on the Wii since I never got to finish it.

Chocobo's Dungeon- One of my absolute FAVORITE GAMES EVER! I love Chocobo's for one but the Wii remake took it to a new level X3

Chocobo's Dungeon 2(for the ps1)- a cute game that I loved when I was a kid but I haven't played it in a long time

Musashi(ps1)- this game and one of the old legends of Zelda would have to be what started me on my love for rpg's, and unfortunently I haven't seen much like this.

Harvest Moon(for the Wii)- So not one of the BEST games I've ever played but it was cute and kinda fun

All of the Spiro games up till the ps2 and I liked most of them

I've also played many of the pokemon games excluding the last four, also have only played them for the handheld systems, so Emerald, Saphire, Ruby, Pearl, Diamond, and I also played... I think it was pokemon red and pokemon yellow

I'm sure I'm forgetting allot of games but those are just the ones that I remember that I liked at least a little.

So if you have any game suggestions I would LOVE to hear them since I am so bored DX and please don't suggest new systems to me, I don't have the money to pay for them, all I have is the Wii, PS1, PS2, Nintendo DS, and the Wii U, but I'm sticking to Wii U for right now
    Last edited by Sinz Kitten; 01-03-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    Clickies the pic please to look at my ideas! Please?!
    NEW RP!